All reviews front desk the breakfast area central florida breakfast staff the entire staff would highly recommend this hotel special thanks continental breakfast wonderful stay excellent hotel clean hotel business trip enjoyed my stay definitely stay here again beds were comfortable dhara joselyn
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

As always the Holiday Inn franchise lived up to expectations. The room was clean, bed comfortable and staff friendly. The light breakfast provided is always hot, tasty and plentiful.
This is a definite recommend.

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BryanG492
BruceGrube, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando East - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We're so glad to hear that we met your expectations during your stay with us. We appreciate the positive feedback on our rooms, cleanliness, breakfast and staff. Thank you for the recommendation and we hope to see you return soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I did not even know this hotel existed until our standard hotel in the area closed for refurbishment. I wish I had. The Holiday Inn Express on Colonial is extremely clean, comfortable and very convenient to Technology Parkway and I can highly recommend that anyone doing business in the area to take a look. As a frequent traveler, it's also very nice to be greeted by name and with a friendly smile, especially after a long days travel. Plenty of good restaurants close by and excellent wireless.

A special shout out to Erica, Kristy, Deborah and Gina. As the forward face of the HIE, they did a remarkable job indicating to me that I was, in fact, an important customer that was welcomed. This means a lot to me and those I frequently travel with. These particular front desk personnel never failed to offer a sincere "Good Morning" or "Welcome back" and I was appreciative of that, especially because I am the owner of two small businesses and recognize the importance of superlative customer service.

If you're in the area and are looking for a friendly, clean and reasonably priced accommodation, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Timothy1963

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure having you as a guests and we appreciate the positive feedback. We're so glad that you were willing to give our property a try and enjoyed your stay. Our staff is always focused in providing the best service possible throughout every single deparment and I'm glad to see guests noticing that. I have shared your review with our team and gave a special shout out to the Gina, Deborah, Kristy and Erica. We hope to welcome you back soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great Place! Courtney and Catherine at the front desk were great. Everything was clean and new feeling. Pool was nice and refreshing. King room we had was nice and large. Parking lot was a little tight and elevator was bumpy.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cathy M
BruceGrube, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando East - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know about your stay. Your positive feedback is highly appreciated by our entire team. It is very important for us to provide the best quality of service possible, which is why we're so glad you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to congratulate Courtney and Catherine on the great customer service, they're both a very important part of our team. We hope to see you return whenever in the UCF area. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The hotel is very clean in the rooms, lobby area, breakfast area, everywhere. The staff at this hotel are very helpful and super friendly. The breakfast each morning was very filling, and the coffee in the middle of the day was a nice surprise too. I needed something close to UCF, and this was just right. The parking spaces seemed a bit narrow to me, but I found that the last row of parking spaces in the parking lot were angled, leaving extra room for opening doors further. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Our room was very spacious as the area was large enough to accommodate a wheel chair to move around quite easily. It was right as you stepped off the elevator. I do suggest that you request a room away from the elevator if you are a light sleeper as you will hear a soft "humming" sound each time uses the elevator.
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Beth Ann S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. Out team is so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sharing your review with our staff and will make sure to congratulate them on a job well done. Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate the tip you provided on the parking spaces. We can't wait to welcome you back whenever you're in the UCF area. Thank you!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I thought the hotel was wonderful, it had a good atmosphere and was beautifully done. The staff were all nice to interact w/ and genuinely enjoyed their jobs. The room had plenty of space but still felt cozy, lots of stuff for breakfast including fresh fruit! Location in orlando is pretty convenient too, local activities are every where at you finger tips. Can't wait to stay again!

Date of stay: April 2014
BruceGrube, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando East - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I’m glad to see that you enjoyed our location, rooms, breakfast, and staff. It's very important to us to make sure you enjoyed your stay, and we're glad to see that you loved it. Our team truly appreciates your encouraging words. We look forward to having you back as our guest next time you’re in the Orlando area.