All reviews front desk colonial drive pancake machine the breakfast area central florida continental breakfast shower head one night stay very nice hotel convenient location beds were comfortable hie hurricane publix housekeeping parks disney
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my family stayed here 6 nights to visit universal studios and other tourist attractions. I chose this hotel because it was close enough to the attractions however much cheaper for only about 20 minutes away rather than right next door. We paid around $100/night for 5 of us which included an amazing hot breakfast buffet. That alone would of costed me an additional $50-60 dollars a night for us to eat breakfast at other hotels. The rooms were 5 stars, like brand new. The staff was second to none. Anything you needed they were more than happy to help in any way. Not one bad day did I experience. Top notch, and a special shout out to Jeffery and Jayla. Both of them went up and above to make sure we were pleased. I saw all the great reviews prior to choosing this place and I could say you can't go wrong. Took 20 minutes to get to parks as well. Very easy access from hotel to all major roads and close to many restaurants as well. I will be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
BruceGrube, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando East - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

We think Jeffery and Jayla are great and are glad you do as well. We do have a lot of people stay with us and go the attractions and you are correct it all highway and sometimes faster than some of the other areas of town. Glad you enjoyed our breakfast - in a couple of weeks we are going to do and entire upgrade and make it even BETTER!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The hotel front desk staff were wonderful. Dhara really made us feel welcome and happy to be there. She went above and beyond making us comfortable and feeling valued. Room was clean and comfortable. Will definitely be staying there again. We enjoyed our stay and were very happy with the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
BruceGrube, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando East - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dhara is terrific and we thank you so much for staying with us.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Hotel and room is clean. Great customer service at the desk. Would definitely recommend. Jeffrey was a charm and aimed to please. The free breakfast was great!
We look forward to returning to Orlando and will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
BruceGrube, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando East - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Wonderfully clean hotel with great customer service are some of the main focus points for our hotel. We feel friendliness and cleanliness are super important!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

After experiencing delays and long layovers, the Holiday Inn Express helped me to rebook my stay and also in helping to change a reservation with another Holiday Inn. A huge shout out about Natalia for being a gem of an employee and helping me in on a very stressful day. Give that girl a raise!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Natalia is fabulous! So she fits right in with our team and our motto - which is make our hotel fabulous! See you again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was the cleanest and the room smelled fresh and was cool when we arrived. We had a late check in and Sho a the front desk Friday was so helpful and friendly.

The breakfast had everything a person might want and all was fresh.

Our stay was for 3 nights and the whole staff was great.

We would see the maintenance people helping guest from breakfast to anything that was needed of them.

Our Grandson had a blast at the pool.

Our stay was for the grandparents to see and visit our grandson Which is a common ground for the group to stay and visit.

The whole staff was on there toes and wonderful to be around.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

We are so glad your grandson had a blast in our pool! My grandson loves to swim and like you - I enjoy every minute I get with him!

Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again next summer.