“Upgrade”

Ranked #713 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Why are we asked to upgrade? It does not cost that much extra, so where is the catch? I wanted a combo of a simple burger, some fries and water. Very friendly I was asked if I wanted more of anything. It was indeed friendly, but not needed. So I had my burger, had my fries, drank my water and strangely enough it tasted sweet. Like added sugars. Washed the taste away with the water and took another bite of the hamburger. Again this taste of eating something sweet. My guess is that the bread used in the USA is sweeter than in Europe. Washed the taste away....again, with my refill of water and had that taste of sugar coming back with the next bite. I'll have to try a Burger King in Europe to compare.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We visited Burger King on I-drive twice during our stay, it was really close to our hotel and both times we went there, we were told they have no ice cream, so no Milk shakes. My favourite.

1  Thank Loretta24
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Poor quality burgers, served tepid. Girl who took order very sullen and not bothered. Had to repeat order twice before she got it right. Would avoid, definitely better quality to be had in more ambient surroundings!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

They have a Veggie Burger! It's a neat, funky Burger King and an affordable option in destination than can be expensive.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

This Burger King was great. They have the coca-cola free style machines which are very nice. The service was really quick and the staff understands the orders fully, unlike a lot of the other burger restaurants.