“Been 4 time's in my 2 week holiday”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #729 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Love it here it tastes nothing like the burger king in England and that's what I like about it! Foods so much nicer and a lot more filling absolutely love it here probably be back tomorrow haha!!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Staff very friendly in all the Burger Kings we went to and the staff in one place rembered us fdrom our last visit. Also cheap with some great deals.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Why are we asked to upgrade? It does not cost that much extra, so where is the catch? I wanted a combo of a simple burger, some fries and water. Very friendly I was asked if I wanted more of anything. It was indeed friendly, but not needed. So I had my burger, had my fries, drank my water and strangely enough it tasted sweet. Like added sugars. Washed the taste away with the water and took another bite of the hamburger. Again this taste of eating something sweet. My guess is that the bread used in the USA is sweeter than in Europe. Washed the taste away....again, with my refill of water and had that taste of sugar coming back with the next bite. I'll have to try a Burger King in Europe to compare.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We visited Burger King on I-drive twice during our stay, it was really close to our hotel and both times we went there, we were told they have no ice cream, so no Milk shakes. My favourite.

1  Thank Loretta24
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Poor quality burgers, served tepid. Girl who took order very sullen and not bothered. Had to repeat order twice before she got it right. Would avoid, definitely better quality to be had in more ambient surroundings!