“Great food”

Ranked #1,250 of 3,827 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Anh Hong Restaurant offers the finest, authentic selection of Vietnamese cuisine in the Orlando area. We specializes in an assortment of dishes such as Pho Noodle Soup, Vietnamese Sandwiches, Rice Noodle Soup, and more. Our menu is extensive and includes over 200 dishes. And in all of these plates, we use only top-quality ingredients including organic items from local farms to support the local economy. With many awards of excellence from the Orlando Foodie Awards for the last 7 years in row as the best, freshest Vietnamese Restaurant in Central Florida, it's no surprise that our loyal customers enjoy coming to dine with us time and time again. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority here at Anh Hong Restaurant. We welcome you into our cozy and relaxed restaurant to enjoy a delicious meal with friends and family. Join us for great food, good times, and memories.
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

We landed here by accident with my parents, my brother and his family. We are a diverse group of timid and adventurous eaters. I think getting orders was just a little difficult from the 10 of us. But as the food came out, it was very tasty, beautifully served everyone seemed not only satisfied, but eager to return.

• Vietnamese first
Marietta, Georgia
“Small portion, poor services and wanted more tips”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

we revisit this restaurant and this time was a disappointment. The portion they put on our order (noodle, pho, ....) are much less than a normal size (I would need to have 2 bowls to full fill). The price went up greatly compared to our last visit and the foods taste wen down. Very very disappointed. On top of it, the services is poor. For some reason, they did not have 1 of our party member order and they though we eat them all up and hide the bowl away. When we remind them of the missing plate, one waitress keep staying at the table to look for the plate, count every one at the table, look up and down to see if that plate was there or hiding somewhere. They finally bring out the missing plate. At the end, they gave the bill which they said included the tip (18%) we asked, the service was bad, can we pay 15% not the 18%, they refused to change. on top of that, the recommended 18% printed on the receipt was about $2.00 less than the actual tips they charged us. We asked them to change, they refused it. What a "Shark"????? Careful if you visit this place. They are going for your pocket.
Will never come back to this restaurant.

Orlando
“Ok service and no so fresh food.....”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I have eaten here a few times and they have gotten worse over the years! I first ate here 3 years ago and their food was much better than now. But the last time I went, July3rd, it wasn't so good anymore. I love rice vermicelli and I usually get this when I eat viatnamese, not so good at Anh Hong's anymore! I ordered their rice vermicelli with chicken and it was cold and chewy and they top it with lettuce and cilantro which is not the norm. Their summer rolls tasted old and chewy, their soup is bland and cold, and you can tell that their springs rolls are store bought! Even their desserts taste like they are made days in advance! Their bubble teas are ridiculously over priced too unless you like over paying. Not to mention their silverware looked old and dingy and the parking is horrible unless you like to park and walk to their restaurant. I don't recommend this place anymore. Try Little Saigon or Golden Harvest both off Colonial Drive (same street) too instead. Their service is better and their rolls are made daily. Compare if you want, you can definately tell the difference!

Toronto, Ontario
“Yummy...great tasting Vietnamese food”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Very authentic and laid back family restaurant in downtown Orlando. Small and cosy and definitely worth a visit if your taste buds is craving Vietnamese or Asian food.

Visited June 2013
Vero Beach, Florida
“Great Vegetarian Fried Tofu Sandwich”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I randomly chose this restaurant as I have not eaten at any restaurants in this area before. I was pleasantly surprised to find a very good restaurant. I loved the fried tofu sandwich that I ordered which was recommended by my server. The vegetable soup was bland and the soup spoon that was served with it was dirty. I wouldn't recommend ordering the vegetable soup; however, as I've said the sandwich is great! I loved it so much that I googled a recipe for it so that I can make it at home.

The service was sketchy. My original server disappeared and a young woman seemed to take over for him. I had a lot of time to read the awards on the wall and I wondered why they haven't earned any awards since 2009.

I'm really looking forward to eating at this restaurant again and trying something else new! By the way, the shopping in the immediate area is great too! I was able to purchase a lot of different spices, noodles and vegetable soup mixes to make at home.

• Visited June 2013