“Wonderful!!!!”

Boma - Flavors of Africa
Reserve with OpenTable
Boma - Flavors of Africa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 4,058 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Boma – Flavors of Africa – is a family-friendly buffet-style restaurant serving breakfast and dinner in Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. Designed to resemble an African marketplace, the exotic restaurant serves dishes inspired by the varied flavors and seasonal dishes of over 50 African countries, from the coast of the Mediterranean to the Indian Ocean.Watch as Boma's chefs prepare dishes in an open kitchen with a wood-fire rotisserie grill. Morning offerings may include fresh fruit, African pastries, omelets, pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage, carved ham, breakfast potatoes, cereal, oatmeal, scrambled eggs and corn beef bobotie—a type of quiche.The dinner buffet offers favorites prepared with African flair, which may include signature vegetarian selections, traditional dishes, fire-grilled meats, seafood, soups, salads, and desserts.
Reviewed 24 June 2012

This was my favorite table service on our recent Disney trip. Got there about 20 minutes before our reservation time, and was seated right away. Had a great waitress, and the buffet is just amazing. Soooo much to choose from, and lots of different foods to try that were all absolutely delicious and flavorful!! The white bean hummus was incredible, and I am not usually a hummus fan. And then the desserts, wow! The most variety I have seen on a buffet, and they are all to die for! I definitely would recommend this place to anyone visiting Disney!! :)

1  Thank Veronica M
Write a ReviewReviews (3,612)

Reviewed 24 June 2012

We stayed at AKL and had the meal plan. We thought we'd try something different and made reservations at Boma. Wonderful service. Food was great and served buffet style, this made it easy to balance new foods and comfortable staples. You have to try the Zebra cakes! Yum

Reviewed 23 June 2012

The food and ambiance here is great. The server did a great job overall, but we really felt rushed to leave the table at the end. At 40$ a person this is not cheap and they should allow a little extra time. Overall we had a great time. The selection here is amazing and makes me think why doesn't Disney set up more of its buffets like this.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

I am a local, season pass holder. This was my first time at Boma. What a rip off! $40 per person and it is no better than an upscale version of Golden Coral! And to add insult to injury, they automatically add an 18% gratuity to your bill! It is a buffet! What service did I receive? It took 20 minutes for the server to bring water! 2 people for $100 is absolutely ridiculous! Vacationers beware!

4  Thank JohnFLSRQ
Reviewed 23 June 2012

This is my favorite buffet in the Disney Resort so far. It is filled with different, delectable and refreshing foods. If you are adventuress when it come to food I definitely suggest you visit. Cool and light salads tha will surprise you, hearty soups that will warm your tummy. The meats (pork, beef, chicken) are great, but I was so interested in trying all the different foods that I concentrated on the various hummus offerings with flat bread and pita. they also offer a great desert spread. Leave room for the coffee as it was strong and good.