“It's pretty good”
Review of CiCi's Pizza

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #683 of 4,213 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

CiCi's is definitely it's own animal when it comes to restaurants. Their prices definitely make it worth it, but you know walking in that the quality of pizza isn't going to be the best pizza you've ever had.

Because of this, it was a great place to take our kids. They loved the place! I just wish the service was a little better, and it was a little better organized.

We made some vegetarian requests, and they never made them. We also felt like we were being pushed around in line by the other people there. They were VERY rude.

All in all, I guess I wasn't expecting a 5 star experience here, but it was still a let down.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the place you go to if you just want to eat and be satisfied without paying too much. With a coupon which is available in all hotels and brochures, you can eat for 4 and pay for 2, if you just buy drinks for all. (Drinks are huge, refillable, and you can take out). The chicken soup is our favorite even if the pizzas are the main thing. It is so delicious and the warmth is so comfortable. There is also a salad bar with the basic components you usually would look for. The pizzas they offer are not only thick crust but thin crust as well. Our favorites were the Italian thin crust square pizza. My son likes these pizzas a lot. Dessert was more pizza (sweet though) but also chocolate brownies and other cake types. They complete the buffet with pasta as well.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Four of us went here, excellent service, unbelievable value for your dollars, also have a take away service

Reviewed 8 September 2018

We stayed close to Cici's Pizza and after a long day at the parks we would pop in. I found a flyer at nearby Walmart, which gave you a free unlimited buffet with buying 2 large drinks and a buffet. It cost us 27 dollars for a family of 4. You could chose from Pasta, Garlic bread, Pizza, Salad and desserts. Very good Pizza and the kids enjoyed the unlimited drinks. Better than buying food at the theme parks if your on a budget like us.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Been to Cici's many times and thought I should share. The pizza is superb and I don't use "Superb" lightly. It's also really fantastic value, go and check the prices for yourself. They are also really fast at preparing your order. If you need to sit in, well that's my only complaint. The interior in my opinion is pretty grotesque, very downmarket. But the staff and food are amazing so give them a chance, I think you will thank me.