“Nice, but forgetful ”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Staff are really pleasant, but forgetful. Food come out warm and the colleague forgot our sides after only mentioning it twice. The salad I had was lovely, but not all hot meals are hot. Another couple had a similar issue to us. Wouldn't go back soon. Miller's across the road wipe the floor with em. Sorry guys

Dylan T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Bar & Grill - S Apopka Vineland Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We're very sorry to hear about the service you received during your recent visit to this location, Dave! This certainly isn't the kind of service we want to provide our guests. Could you please reach out to us at 1-800-983-4637 so our Team can make this right! Thanks!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited this restaurant around five p.m. on a Thursday. We walked into the restaurant and it was a ghost town. Not an employee in sight. We stood at the hostess table for at least 7 minutes before being greeted. A man came out and grumbled that he would be back. He left and when he came back he said to sit where we wanted. On the way to the table we had to step over a spilled drink on the floor by an empty table, again with nobody in sight attending to the spill. When we sat down I looked around to see crumbs of food all over the floor, looking like the floor hadn't been swept in who knows how long. After sitting at the table for a few minutes and still getting no service, plus the cleanliness of the restaurant, we got up and left. No thanks.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Good choice of the usual Chili’s food on the large menu, and excellent service from the waiter for our large party of 14. Good meal.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

My family & I visited Chili's for a late lunch last weekend. The server was excellent, attentive and available. I ordered the "Boss" burger. It was very tasty and enjoyable until...I started choking and coughed up a bone about the size of a quarter. It was obviously from the smoked brisket. I was lucky. I informed the manager of my experience. He was extremely apologetic and generous. My family members had no issues and enjoyed their meals fully.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We have been there twice during our stay. I must say service was good and food delivered met our expectations.