“Always excellent for breakfast”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #621 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We went to Orlando for a family vacation, and stumbled across this location. We will repeat our visit again just to meet "the balloon guy". First and foremost I need to say that Disney needs to hire this guy!

He was ASTOUNDING.

The food, service, and friendliness was amazing. Couple this with entertainment for the kids and it was a good, solid, and for me...a winning combo. We will return!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

My family and I decided to go for breakfast on our last day of our holiday. The staff were extremely rude, untidy and didn't even smile or welcome us. I ordered a fry and the eggs were that hard you could even break a window with it. First time and last time at Danny's!

1  Thank Cathy O
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Ordered the meal, which arrived without any cutlery, that took forever, by then the meal was cold.Asked to reheat it and they just poured salt water over it, Very awful could not eat it. My grandson had sour cream smeared on his pancakes which he did not want. Sloppy indeed!!!!

2  Thank JunCol
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I went to Denny's with my family after a heated debate between Denny's and sweet tomatoes. It was the worst place I have ever had to eat. I ordered steak and chips and it was barely even a hamburger and boiled potatoes. It tasted awful and I had stomach cramps for the rest of day NEVER go there i vomited all over my hotel room. WORST PLACE EVER

2  Thank Da_nibby
Reviewed 5 August 2013

last night my wife and I went to Denny's near the big McDonalds and from the senior menu both ordered Talapia . The waitress had us and another table to deal with so certainly not overworked . my wife for her two sides ordered salad and mashed potato to go with her Talapia . I asked what was the soup option for this evening and was told tonight it was Broccoli , okay I said I will have broccoli soup and with my Talapia French fries , my wife's salad duly arrived and didn't inspire her to want to eat it as looked so limp and lettuce had seen better days . I sat and waited for my broccoli soup to accompany her salad , I waited and waited then the waitress re- appeared with my dinner , I complained where was my soup OH I forgot I will go straight away and get it . I duly told her not to bother as how can I eat both at the same time without one going cold . I looked at my dinner to see someone had put broccoli on the plate with the Talapia and the French fries . my wife looked at her plate at the mashed potatoes to see a round sloppy mess that looked like powdered potatoes uneatable . If this is the standard of waitress you get in Denny's that cannot deal with two table without getting the order wrong then what would they do at busy times .
Not a good experience and then they have the cheek to hang around like a bad smell waiting for a tip . To me a tip is something earned and not just given because the person happens to be there , so get your act together Denny's as there are plenty of other restaurants to choose from with better food and competent staff

1  Thank johnashdown