“Awesome food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My brother and I visited Friendly’s whilst on vacation. It certainly didn’t disappoint. The staff were all very welcoming and ‘friendly’. The mozzarella sticks were lovely, as were our bbq burgers. Their portion sizes are very generous and we left feeling very full and satisfied. Great value for money and we’ll certainly return when next back in Orlando!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,215)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unlike many Orlando eateries, the welcome was neither warm or friendly. A distinct air of someone who would rather be anywhere else.
Our server was very old and got our drinks order wrong. It was only coffee and Diet Coke. She became more personable as the meal went on. I kind of admire her reluctance to display false happiness, in favour of a ‘take me as I am, tip me if you want’ attitude.
In fairness, the breakfast was excellent and pretty good value.
Just don’t expect the restaurant name to be an indication of the staff demeanour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to friendly's twice on our holiday once first day we arrived because it was the first place we came across and the second time because we enjoyed the first so much. All the staff were lovely and attentive the chicken and broccoli pasta I had second visit was great, the place was quiet which is a change from the other chain restaurants on idrive. Would definitely go again if I ever come back Orlando on holiday.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

This is a great place to go, excellent quality of service, food was gorgeous, very friendly team working here and we have a discount voucher for our return trip for 10% off if used in the next three days, great value, if you are nearby I would go here

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast staff very nice very clean and reasonably priced also stopped for ice cream delicious