“If you are 'wasted away...' from a day in the park, come here.”

Margaritaville Orlando
Ranked #487 of 4,286 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Grill
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Florida Centre
Cross street: Universal Blvd / Hollywood Way
Transit: A large number of local hotels offer free shuttle service to and from Universal Orlando. Please check with where you are staying for further information.
Description: Escape to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, right in the center of Universal Orlando CityWalk. From a volcano flowing with margaritas to suspended airplanes, Margaritaville is more than a restaurant; it's a state of mind. Margaritaville has everything you need to have a good time: great island-inspired food, four unique bars, live music and two levels of outdoor seating overlooking CityWalk. Chill out with a margarita on the Porch of Indecision or dip your toes in the sand at the Lone Palm Airport.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We've enjoyed several Margaritaville restaurants in our travels and while this one was a bit less on the pizzazz side, it was still top notch for the food. Our party had a mixture of dishes and a couple from the gluten-free menu, no complaints from anyone on the items. After starting the day in the park and just wanted a brief escape before returning, this worked out well. We ate well, relaxed a little, listened to some good music and then returned to the park to finish the evening. If you are trying to escape park pricing to eat there, don't. This place is more expensive than even the park prices, but the meal and atmosphere were good.

Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for choosing to relax with us at Margaritaville! I'm so pleased that we could be a safe haven during your busy day. I hope you had the chance to try one of our famous cheeseburgers in paradise! If not, definitely keep it in mind for your next visit. :)
We can't wait to see you again soon!

Coordinator, CityWalk Guest Services

Write a ReviewReviews (3,982)

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Had to stop here for food and snacks after another fab day in islands of adventure!! It’s a great little place and we sat right next to the plane which was cool!! Drinks were served straight away by a friendly waitress - the margaritas (although lovely) are very strong!! Shared some nachos and pretzels between 5 of us and there was plenty and they were good!! Well worth a stop on your way in or out of the parks!! Bet it’s lovely when it’s dark to see it all lit up around the lake...some lovely views!!

Thank you for visiting Margaritaville! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. Next time you stop by I recommend giving the onion rings a try. Crispy and delicious!
We can't wait to see you again soon. :)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We decided to try Margaritaville for an early dinner while on vacation. My husband and I had been there before but before our children were born so it’s been over 15 years. I remembered the volcano that erupted margaritas that flow down the mountain and into a giant blender. It’s not the kind of thing you see every day. There is a full size airplane suspended from the ceiling behind the bar, very cool. Of course the music is good. Our server was super nice he recommend a delicious margarita. I loved it but can’t remember what it was unfortunately. I had grilled chicken with rice I also don’t remember what my husband ordered but he really enjoyed it. One of our kids had coconut shrimp and the other had spaghetti with meat sauce both of them cleared their plates and that never happens ever. The restaurant is clean.

Thank you for visiting Margaritaville and taking the time to share about your experience! I'm thrilled to hear that your whole family found something delicious to enjoy. Have you tried one of our watermelon margaritas? They are so good! I highly recommend giving it a try next time you stop in. We can't wait to see you and your family again. :)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I love Margaritaville anyway, but this one is really awesome. Multi-level, great loud music and the food and drink really hit the spot. The gift shop is AMAZING!!

Hi Jenny! Thank you for visiting Margaritaville. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your visit with us. We can't wait to see you again soon!! :)

Coordinator, City Walk Guest Services

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The service and the music were great! The best grouper sandwiche in the country! Too hot & humid to eat upstairs but overall it was an excellent experience!

Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hi Bryan! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Have you tried the Seafood Mac & Cheese? It's one of my favorite things to order, I highly recommend giving it a try! Thank you for stopping in, we look forward to seeing you again soon. :)