“To bad you can't choose your table mates”

Kobe Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar
Ranked #78 of 3,923 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-4 and 192
Description: Kobe Japanese Steakhouse specializes in Teppanyaki or Hibachi cooking. Guests will delight as a personal chef prepares succulent steak, chicken, and seafood dishes according to the ancient Hibachi style of food preparation. For a quick and private meal, step into our traditional Japanese dining room. Here you'll find Japanese favorites including tempura and teriyaki selections along with other popular Asian dishes.
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We had a nice dinner with great food and service. The problem was our table mates. We sat with a foul mouth racist. I asked him to stop the disgusting methods of speaking but he didn't stop. I informed the management and the did nothing. As soon as the chef finished cooking we boxed up our food Togo. The man said something to me and I sent him to the hospital. I hope I taught him some manners.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I made reservations for 5pm on Wednesday. When we arrived we were seated promptly.

We had our 7 year old niece with us for her birthday, she had never been to a Japanese Steakhouse.

The server was attentive, our chef paid extra attention to our niece. (They are always great with children)

Our food was excellent.

Thanks to the staff for a great evening.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was our first experience of visiting a Japanese restaurant.
Our friends who we were on holiday with had been before but not to this restaurant.
The atmosphere was very good and the food was superb.
The chefs are very clever and seeing all the good prepared in front of you was very interesting.
The evening is made by the flair of the chefs.
Ours was very clever, however our friends were a little disappointed as previously chefs they have had have involved the customer more.
As said above the food was excellent, the only complaint was that you felt slightly rushed because they were always looking for the next sitting.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This restaurant is one of the best I have ever been to, the food is amazing, the price is great and the service is excellent.

1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I was visiting my daughter in Orlando and I took everyone out for dinner to cobys. It was one of the best dining experiences I've had in a while. They cook every thing in front of you as the chef puts on a show for you with his cooking utensils. Several different courses are prepared and the steak salmon and noodles were very good. It was irritating to hear them come around and bang this obnoxious drum for people who had to have attention drawn to them because it was their birthday, but other than that the service the food and the atmosphere were excellent. I would definitely recommend cobys to anyone in the Orlando area

2  Thank bmitc