“Absolutely Awful”

New Punjab Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1,062 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: 26 Successful years.The first Indian restaurant of Central Fl.Rated 4 Stars.The only Indian restaurant recommended by The Unofficial Guide To Disney.Food prepared-Mild,medium,hot. Masala,Korma,Vindloo,Madras,Biryani and Tandoori dishes avalibleWine and beer. Takeout and Delivery.Kids Menu. Jain Vegieterian food.Fresh Homemade Breads and Desserts.Large Groups Pricing avalibleAlso Catering Is Our Specialty
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Terrible food, words fail me, worst ever curry that I have had the mis fortune of tasting. If poss I would of not scored this place at all.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Good food. Flavour was good too. Only thing that thru me off was biting into a huge bone in my 'Boneless Chicken Tikka Masala' dish. I know it's not a big deal but it is at the same time.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had some lovely Indian food here on our recent visit to the Orlando area. The location of the restaurant is very convenient to the Disney resort area if you want to take a break from the Downtown Disney eateries. The food was delicious and the service was great. I enjoyed having my Indian cup of chai after not having it for so many days since we were travelling. The food was tasty as we ordered Malai Kofta, Paneer Butter Masala, Chole Masala and Onion Kulcha. We will def. visit this place again when come back to Disney again.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

excellent food and with mouth watering taste. Neat and clean restaurant. Friendly people with smile.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Ate here recently, food was ok. Decor was old & dates. Service was ok.
I would not return here, I had expected alot more from what I had read here.
We asked for our mains to be extra spicy, they were both bland. Naas bread was ordered as Garlic but tasted plain. We also ordered a wine off the wine list, and we were not offered to taste it before the waited poured, and he also brought it to the table already uncorked. It was a desert wine, and was not drinkable.