“Super Experience - Will Be Back Many Times”
Review of Royal Thai

Royal Thai
Ranked #1,024 of 3,775 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
orlando
“Super Experience - Will Be Back Many Times”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Had dinner with my son and daughter-in-law Saturday night and we all said it was the best Thai meal we had ever eaten. Three different appetizers (Summer Rolls, Golden Squid, and a fried shrimp with cilantro and lemongrass). Three entrees (Ginger Duck, Red Curry Chicken, and Shrimp Pad Thai). Generous portions, fast service, and the food was hot, great presentation, and delicious beyond imagination. What a great surprise to find in my part of town and will definitely be on my return list as long as they are around.

• Visited July 2013

Pinellas Park, Florida
“Satisfying For A Range of Diners”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

The menu satisfied a range of tastes required by a group of 11 hungry male diners on a late Sunday afternoon. Although the service was a little slow, serving staff was very friendly. The food more than made up for the wait. My Royal Spring Rolls, Golden Jumbo Prawns (I ordered mine fried & came out with a thin crunch crust) and Pork Friend Rice war reasonably priced and very tasty. A couple of our vegetarian diners enjoyed having many option as well. with differing tastes. I'll be back the next time I'm in town.

• Visited June 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“average thai food”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

the place was average at best. nothing great and nothing poor to write. i just think thai cuisine and thai place are better options. thai food varies so much that it is hard to recommend places and dishes to individuals.

• Visited February 2013
Fort Lauderdale, FL
“Nice find for good Thai food”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I'm new to the Orlando area and have been in search of good restaurants. I've driven past it quite a few times and barely noticed it, but a friend took me, and I was pleasantly surprised. It's really cute inside (looks like a converted home with a closed-in porch) and the food was excellent. We ordered a red curry dish and a panang dish, and both were delicious. I don't have a high tolerance for spicy foods, and the waitress didn't ask how spicy I wanted mine (and I forgot to specify), and it came a bit too spicy for my taste, but I just compensated with more drinks. So if you don't love spicy, make sure to tell them. It's not upscale dining, but it's great for a nice dinner or lunch out!

• Visited January 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Sorely dissapointed”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I write this as I am sitting at this place. I consider myself well familiar with Thai food and get very excited about visiting thai restaurants I haven't been to. The ambiance is not too bad but the service is what was alarmingly bad. The food was mediocre. What surprised me also is that they charge extra for rice with curry . All in all I was pretty dissapointed and feel that Orlando has better Thai restaurants to offer than this one ( like thai thani for example) so you're better off going elsewhere