“Royal food at Royal Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Royal Thai

Royal Thai
Ranked #987 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
orlando
“Royal food at Royal Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

Royal Thai is our grandkid's favorite restaurant when they are visiting with us. The food is really delicious and the service is excellent. We have been to Thailand and have experienced authentic Thai food and we think Royal Thai is as authentic as it gets. The prices are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of food that is served. I especially love their summer rolls and the kids love the spring rolls and the peanut sauce. The waitresses all wear Thai outfits that are very becoming and they are always very friendly and helpful. Our water glasses always stay filled and they come back frequently to see if we need anything. The building itself is old and the location is on a busy corner but I love the feel of it being a neighborhood restaurant where people remember who you are and notice that you have been there before. It is not fancy but it is very homey and comfortable. We live near many Thai and Vietnamese restaurants and Royal Thai remains our favorite.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jacana

Apopka, Florida
“Great food and a Great staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

I have eaten here for years. I have tried several others. It is traditional Thai food. I do change some of the menu items to suit me and they always accommodate us. Some items are served with lettuce for Americans instead of cabbage and we love it hot.

• Visited July 2013
orlando
“Super Experience - Will Be Back Many Times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

Had dinner with my son and daughter-in-law Saturday night and we all said it was the best Thai meal we had ever eaten. Three different appetizers (Summer Rolls, Golden Squid, and a fried shrimp with cilantro and lemongrass). Three entrees (Ginger Duck, Red Curry Chicken, and Shrimp Pad Thai). Generous portions, fast service, and the food was hot, great presentation, and delicious beyond imagination. What a great surprise to find in my part of town and will definitely be on my return list as long as they are around.

• Visited July 2013
Pinellas Park, Florida
“Satisfying For A Range of Diners”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

The menu satisfied a range of tastes required by a group of 11 hungry male diners on a late Sunday afternoon. Although the service was a little slow, serving staff was very friendly. The food more than made up for the wait. My Royal Spring Rolls, Golden Jumbo Prawns (I ordered mine fried & came out with a thin crunch crust) and Pork Friend Rice war reasonably priced and very tasty. A couple of our vegetarian diners enjoyed having many option as well. with differing tastes. I'll be back the next time I'm in town.

• Visited June 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“average thai food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

the place was average at best. nothing great and nothing poor to write. i just think thai cuisine and thai place are better options. thai food varies so much that it is hard to recommend places and dishes to individuals.

• Visited February 2013