“You have to check it out despite the high prices” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3,749 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$60 - US$120
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Victoria & Albert's restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a unique dinner menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.A 13-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.Ambiance:Victoria & Albert's restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room. Sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere. Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that create an opulent, palate-pampering experience.Valet Parking is available at no additional cost. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
Madrid, Spain
“You have to check it out despite the high prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at V&A's Queen room (10 course meal which came to almost $300 per head including 4 glasses of champagne). It was really a spectacle to have such a great menu of food, excellent service and great atmosphere all packed into one dinner. it just felt so perfect. I though the price was very expensive, but in the whole context of things (i.e. we were on holiday, celebrating a special occasion, etc.) we were fine to pay those sorts of prices.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank sebu1985

Cookeville, Tennessee
“Best Meal I Have Enjoyed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Simply, this was one of the best meals I have ever enjoyed. This is a restaurant that you do not worry about price because it is an experience. The service is top notch and it is a rare treat to be able to go someplace as remarkable as Victoria & Albert's. I could break down each and every exceptional quality about V&A but simply put if possible you have to eat here.

• Visited November 2013
4 Thank VOLSatty
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Perfect romantic anniversary meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We treated ourselves to a meal here for our anniversary and weren't disappointed at all, everything was wonderful. I loved having the opportunity to dress up in WDW and enjoy the occasion. We opted for the earlier sitting as we visited early during our stay so were still on UK time!

Food was gorgeous, service was impeccable, we had the wine pairings which were fabulous but too much alcohol for me, especially give than we'd also had a cocktail on arrival, which on reflection wasn't required!

I'd go again in a heartbeat.

Visited March 2014
10 Thank Jo P
Boca Raton
“A+++”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant multiple times and every time the food is fresh, delicious, and tasty. The staff is always friendly.
We recommend this restaurant to all!!!

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank Alla67
Scotland
“Outstanding, as always - a wonderful dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

My husband and I have been lucky enough to dine at Victoria and Albert's a few times and we made a return visit this July during our 2 week holiday at Disney World. As ever, we weren't disappointed. The staff are always so friendly and accomodating, nothing is too much trouble but they are not intrusive. The attention to every small detail is amazing - when you leave the table to go to the restroom and then return to your seat, a member of staff is there to push your chair back in and a fresh linen napkin has replaced your used (or little used!) one.

The food is outstanding and always explained in great detail and they will cater for any dietary requirements (or preferences). We have always done the wine pairings with our meal but as I don't drink red wine I always have the "best match" white recommended for my food and that has always worked very well.

We relaxed over our meal and chatted in depth with our waiter which was very enjoyable.

I can't recommend Victoria and Albert's highly enough, a wonderul evening.

• Visited July 2014