“Awesome fresh vegetables!”

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #47 of 3,776 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Soups, Healthy
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Lake Buena Vista
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Awesome fresh vegetables!”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Please don't hesitate and drive to Sweet tomatoes! Now! It's so great! Everything is fresh, fresh and fresh. Did I mention that everything is fresh???? O I did! Did I tell you that you pay a fixed price and you may eat as much as you like? O man, I'd love to go back.

• Visited May 2012

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Stuffed and cheap”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Great place to eat on the cheap and VERY fresh food.

Visited March 2012
florida
“sweet tomatoes-lake buena vista”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Our kids love this restaurant, although can be a little pricey we signed up for email updates and get coupons all the time. We have kids that have to eat gluten free in our group and management was awesome at helping decide dishes. All you can eat soup, salad, potatoes, bread, pasta....for a bunch of hungry 12/13 yr olds it was great!

Visited May 2012
Orlando
“Mrs. H”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

The selection is okay for adults, but when I take my kids with me they leave hungry because they don't have good selection for young ones.

Visited March 2012
PA
“You can get salad for take out & put it in your frig for later.”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Found Sweet Tomatoes while I was driving around and remembered seeing in on my trip advisor as a place to try out. It is located on a major intersection, inside a semi-abandoned shopping area. There is a subdivision of the Orlando Police in this shopping area. The area around Sweet Tomatoes looked safe and it had a lot of people going in and out. However, watch out it is hard to get into this shopping center and many near misses occurred in the traffic while I was there. Sweet Tomatoes is clean from the bathrooms to the salad bar and everything in between. Staff is very friendly & helpful. They have mixed salads like asiago caesar salad there are mixed fresh every 20 minutes. The quality of foot is super fresh. I went there about 2;30 and it had opened at 11:00. Everything looked fresh. Nothing had old looking mayonnaise. Great salad selections to make your own salad or many pre-made salads, like pineapple coleslaw, cajun shells. There was soups, pasta area and soft serve ice cream. I saw a sign that had take out salad for under $6.00 so I got a take-out container and took my salad home. That way I could put it in the refrigerator and eat it at my convenience. I always want to eat too much at these all you can eat places so it was nice not eating there and it was great eating healthy fresh food. I plan on going back. If I lived near here I would be a regular. Great place for cheap healthy food.

Visited May 2012