“Coconut ”

Sanford
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coconut ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I have been here over twenty times and sometimes the coconut boba drink tastes like chemicals. When it tastes bad I never finish it. When it's good, it's great! I'm happy they have macaroons now! Yum.

Orlando, Florida
“Fave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

This fun tea hot spot has recently been renovated to look more open and contemporary. The tea (or whatever you get) is legit. There is a chain in Taiwan called "Come Buy" which this place reminds me of. Sweet staff and cute atmosphere. Park in the back, it's easier.

1 Thank slidermuzz
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Now called "Chewy Boba Tea Company"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

A short and sweet review from me to you. If you are in Orlando, and you like Bubble Tea, check this place out. There aren't too many of these tea shops in Florida, and I just happened to be in the mood and was surprised that I found one. The girl behind the counter could of been a little bit more friendly. I have been drinking Bubble/Boba Tea for years so I knew exactly what I wanted without question, but if you've never had it, picking a taste out could be overwhelming, and without someone to explain your options, it could feel awkward.

The inside is lovely though, and hip. Post it notes line the walls with customer art-work. I just hope this place lasts.

My Thai Tea was amazing and around 4$ for a large is about industry standard. I will certainly be making this one of my frequent stops when I am in Orlando.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank nirvanaqween
Orlando, Florida
“This place is spotless. So clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

I dont drink smoothies, teas, etc but my daughter does and she makes me take her here quite often. This place is super clean. I am always amazed at how clean it is. My daughter has had quite a few of the cold drinks and she always gets the boba (sp?) balls in the bottom of her drink and they give a wide straw to suck them up. They also have the frequent visitor card you can get and have them stamp for a free drink. Of course every singe time time we go my daughter never remembers to bring her card.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank 3ofustogether
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Few good options but gets old”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

The tarocado was my favorite

Visited November 2011