“Listen to the reviews!”

Wild Jack's Steaks & BBQ Ribs
Ranked #2,761 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Wild West themed family restaurant, specializing in Steaks & Ribs but also having a variety of meal options.
Leesburg, Florida
“Listen to the reviews!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Thought we would give it a try, walking distance from our hotel. Terrible service, order was wrong,bathroom dirty @ 6pm (they open at 5 pm). So we said no thank you, paid for what we drank and left. Ruined out famiky dinner. Never again, listen to the reviews!!!!!

• Visited August 2014

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Utter tripe”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

The poor lady had to serve a steak that was cooked differently right through and even though only half was edible we got no discount more than the vouchers we took. The manager was arrogant and unhelpful and had the cheek to add a gratuity of 17 percent on. Please avoid if you like nice food and service.

3 Thank Mossyman
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't Ever GO.... Stay Away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We went to have a nice dinner and I was in the mood for ribs. We were in the neighborhood and decided why not give it a try. I will tell you the service was horrible. The server which sat us forgot we were there, after 30 minutes she came back and apologized stating there was some confusion as to who was our server. Then I ordered the rib combo which has 3 types of sauces, I requested the sauce to be on the side giving me the option of not using it if I didn't like it. She came back with 2 sauce on the side and smothered bbq sauce on the ribs. Now honestly how am I supposed to taste the ribs with other flavors if it is already smothered in bbq sauce? I asked for another and she gave me a baffled look like i was from Mars.. She finally took it back but in all honesty it looked like all they did was scrape off the bbq sauce and returned it to me.. at this point I was too annoyed to even argue and wait for god knows how long b4 my food got to me. When the bill came it did come with a 18% gratuity which was ridiculous but we just wanted to get out of there.... after my husband paid w no addition tip she looked at him again baffled as to why? Lucky for them I was not there when he paid cuz I would have ripped it to them especially since we had to pay extra for the combo of 3 sauces.
Last but not least.... I ended up sick all nite and following day from the food...

The place is a rip off.. over priced.... poor service..... crappy looking place and management does not care

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Cyndi T
Walcott, United Kingdom
“What a joke of an establishment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

My friend recommended this place albeit nearly 15 years since he last visited. All four of us decided to give it a whirl and sample the Wild Jacks experience. The service was ok, the food however was dire! All four people in our party didn't rate the food and we're not gourmet professionals either. The real insult was the bill as it had included an automatic surcharge of 18%. We had to call the manager over in the end as the bill didn't justify the food let alone the added surcharge. The manager, who yes did waiver the charge, was banging on about how people from Texas come over and expect this and that and how the staff our on $1 an hour...what has any of that got to do with your crap food??? I honestly preferred my two Whoppers for $5 at Burgerking.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Dean A
Perth
“Dirty & unprofessional”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Went with family for a what we thought would be a lovely meal. Atmosphere was dark & dingy. Got seated at a table with no silverware and we were the only people in this seating area. Waitress approached and was full of excuses & didn't know the menu. Drapes surrounding our table were splattered with BBQ sauce. Plants we're fake & covered in dust & cob webs.
Other tables arriving after us (including a large table of 20) were seated & fed before us. Waitress kept wanting reassurance that we were not angry with her until we had enough & left without our meal.
Chef approached us (sweating & smelling of fried food) not to apologise but to show us time on food order tickets explaining that we were being served in order of attendance ... ummm, we were the first in our section to arrive yet other tables arriving after us have ordered & been fed while we're still waiting on food!
$48 later for drinks & tip we left.
I seriously recommend you NOT GO there unless you intend to be disappointed!

• Visited July 2014