“Not a person to complain but this was AWFUL!”

Wild Jack's Steaks & BBQ Ribs
Ranked #2,818 of 3,896 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Wild West themed family restaurant, specializing in Steaks & Ribs but also having a variety of meal options.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Visited tonight restaurant was quiet ordered our drinks which took forever when they eventually came had ice which I requested twice to Not have. All meals came out with no knives and forks which we then had to wait for which seemed liked forever so started to eat my mash with my fingers as it was getting cold. No side dips with food, when asked waitress for she looked confused and went away to get, by this time we had almost finished the meal. 2 of the ribs were absolutely disgusting full of fat and could only be picked at. Did mention to waitress whose response was 'sorry'. Bill arrived at the end which had $9 tip on it and overcharged for 2 shrimp meals. Told waitress wasn't happy again with the rib meals and want a refund/discount for being given food not fit for a dog. She went and altered the bill via a so-called 'manager'. When the bill came back there was only 15% off the ribs but they had changed the tip to $12+!!! Had to question this with the manager again who would not budge and was extremely rude unhelpful and didn't give a damn. Whilst there 2 other families had issues. 1 had hard tough steak and another had moths and bugs in their drinks and they got the same response from the manager as us!!! Felt better when leaving restaurant a family was considering eating in there and asked my opinion so I told them exactly what I thought of it...as u can imagine they sped off and thanked us for telling them!!!...disgusting attitude and customer service. AVOID!!!!

1  Thank mfclisa

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Went there with the family for evening dinner whilst on holiday from the UK, whilst my Steak was edible it was extremely fatty and came with just a jacket potato, no accompaniments, however, I ordered chicken tenders for my daughter, surprisingly she stopped eating them after one small bite, I questioned why and decided to try myself before making a judgement, they were inedible and I had to spit it out (and I am one who will eat anything and always clear my plate)…
I complained and just got a “I’m sorry” from the poor waitress, “I spoke with my boss and he’s asked what does it taste like” – couldn’t believe it and felt sorry for her.
The Manager could give a s**t, my advice is stay clear of this one.

2  Thank Mark J
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Thought we would give it a try, walking distance from our hotel. Terrible service, order was wrong,bathroom dirty @ 6pm (they open at 5 pm). So we said no thank you, paid for what we drank and left. Ruined out famiky dinner. Never again, listen to the reviews!!!!!

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

The poor lady had to serve a steak that was cooked differently right through and even though only half was edible we got no discount more than the vouchers we took. The manager was arrogant and unhelpful and had the cheek to add a gratuity of 17 percent on. Please avoid if you like nice food and service.

3  Thank Mossyman
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We went to have a nice dinner and I was in the mood for ribs. We were in the neighborhood and decided why not give it a try. I will tell you the service was horrible. The server which sat us forgot we were there, after 30 minutes she came back and apologized stating there was some confusion as to who was our server. Then I ordered the rib combo which has 3 types of sauces, I requested the sauce to be on the side giving me the option of not using it if I didn't like it. She came back with 2 sauce on the side and smothered bbq sauce on the ribs. Now honestly how am I supposed to taste the ribs with other flavors if it is already smothered in bbq sauce? I asked for another and she gave me a baffled look like i was from Mars.. She finally took it back but in all honesty it looked like all they did was scrape off the bbq sauce and returned it to me.. at this point I was too annoyed to even argue and wait for god knows how long b4 my food got to me. When the bill came it did come with a 18% gratuity which was ridiculous but we just wanted to get out of there.... after my husband paid w no addition tip she looked at him again baffled as to why? Lucky for them I was not there when he paid cuz I would have ripped it to them especially since we had to pay extra for the combo of 3 sauces.
Last but not least.... I ended up sick all nite and following day from the food...

The place is a rip off.. over priced.... poor service..... crappy looking place and management does not care

1  Thank Cyndi T