“Please serve sushi earlier”
Review of Zeta Asia

Zeta Asia
Ranked #83 of 4,058 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: The conversations flow as freely as the beverages in Zeta Bar, a magnificent gathering place in the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. Zeta Bar offers a sophisticated setting to enjoy traditional and signature sushi rolls, sashimi and innovative, hand-crafted cocktails, wines and beer. This is the place to gather for lively conversation and to catch your favorite game!
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Went for a late lunch and was super disappointed at the tiny lunch menu which didn't include any sushi. It was very pricey but that was expected since it was a secluded resort. I had a salad with shrimp and wings which were very tasty but set me back $40 about. I would love to return for the sushi but I wish they would please serve it earlier.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Amazing staff and amazing food. Loved every part of my meal from the waitress to the delicious bento box. Back home and I'm craving for more.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great service, tasty sushi. I really enjoyed the tsunami roll. Definitely check it out if you're staying in the hotel.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Went for happy hour. They have small plates of tasty sushi for $5. The regular menu is very pricey. Wine selection is mediocre at best (I work in a high end wine shop). The atmosphere is ultra modern and attempts to be chic but honestly it feels like an overpriced hotel joint.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Went in for manly sushi, and expected higher pricing bc it's in a hotel.... The sushi menu was small, had some specialty rolls and then listed the fish they had avail for other sushi/sashimi items but no pricing. We were told we could order pretty much whatever we wanted and they'd make it if they had it. The specialty sushi rolls on the menu were about $13-16, and they were unique, delicious, and worth the price. Then we ordered simple things (not on the menu, so didn't know the price) and am really annoyed at the prices: plain salmon & plain tuna hand rolls (very plain, just fish and rice), $12 each, and an order of masago sashimi (no rice) = $9. Compared to the price of the multi-ingredient specialty rolls, these are way overpriced and I feel we were taken advantage of for ordering things off-menu and having to take whatever price they wanted to charge. I wouldn't have ordered plain handrolls for $12 each. Service and food was excellent though, so had those surprise prices been just a couple dollars cheaper I would have given this 5 stars, and gone back a second night!