“Fantastic food!”

Columbia Harbour House
Ranked #208 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Crozet, Virginia
“Fantastic food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Whenever we are in the Magic Kingdom, we always go to Columbia Harbour House. One of the absolute best meals here is the butterfly shrimp and broccoli. It is the best!!!! If you love shrimp, you must try it here. Broccoli is not overcooked and is so good. You can make substitutes too. Mac and cheese is great as always and tuna sandwiches. Clam chowder is delicious, just wish they served in the bread bowls like they used to. Definitely a must when you visit the Magic Kingdom!

• Visited May 2014

Rochester, New York
“Best counter service in Disney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I had heard that this was one of the hidden gems of Disney and so on a recent trip I made sure we ate here. I was so grateful that we did. The place was not busy at all even though they had people outside drumming up business. We sat upstairs where it was not to crowed and pretty quite. It was well themed in a nautical style that was cool but not overwhelming. My wife got the Tuna and I went with the Lobster Roll. She thought the Tuna was very good. We used to live in Boston and my Lobster Roll was just as good as anything there. It was very flavorful and packed full of large chunks of Lobster. The price was excellent and less than I've paid at other places including DC, Boston, and Rochester, Ny. We enjoyed our meal so much that we went back our next day at MK! Both days I also got a bowl of clam chowder, which is just as good as I've eaten anywhere.

My only complaint is their menu is quite limited. I'm allergic to Tuna so that only left a few items on the menu. I would tell everyone this should be one of the counter service places they should always go to when visiting the MK!

• Visited April 2014
Orlando
“A hidden gem for decent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

We are so tired of the usual Disney fast food, we are happy we found this place. They offer good food an adult will like, such as really surprisingly good fish and seafood dishes. And there is other good for those who do not like seafood. The atmosphere and table space and privacy is better than usual, too. This is our go-to place to eat at Magic Kingdom. It is located between Fantasyland and Frontierland.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank tvwoman
Windsor, Colorado
“Good options!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Our family of 6 found the respite from the heat in this little gem. It's counter service, it's crowded but the options vary from Tuna and crab to pizza. I had the tuna sandwich (good). Others got fish and chips or the clam chowder. All in all it was a good experience and I would definitely eat there again.

• Visited June 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“One of Disney's best counter serves!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We love having lunch here. The tuna sandwich is really good and large. You can easily share this meal, just add a soup! Nice to get away from the ever abundant burgers and fries. They also have healthier alternatives.

• Visited June 2014