“Enjoyable Italian Food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #371 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$15 - US$36
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas, and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park.Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni.Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp
Tampa, Florida
“Enjoyable Italian Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I like Italian food a lot, and Tony's did not disappoint. While I've found many of the restaurants in Disney's Theme Parks to have sub-par food in recent months, Tony's is a cut above. It is not at the same level as the fine Italian restaurant in Epcot (Tutu's I believe or something like that), but it is good, Italian fare.

Visited July 2014

Dover, Delaware
“Wonderful Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

My daughter and I were waling around Magic Kingdom looking for a place to have lunch and we saw Tony's. We walked in and after giving our names waited in the lobby for about 10 minutes. Then a server called out our names and we entered a beautiful restaurant. The decor was nice with pictures of lady and the tramp and the spaghetti dinner. My daughter ordered the spaghetti and meatballs and i ordered the seasonal ravioli with mushrooms and truffles in a cream sauce. Wonderful. Our server was very friendly and interacted with my daughter very well. Great meal.

• Visited July 2014
Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan, United States
“Best meal we had at Disney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

After five hours of enjoying the Magic Kingdom in 95 degree weather we on the spur of the moment decided to get a late lunch reservation at a table service restaurant for 12 people. Tony's was the only one available and we are so happy they were. The Meatball Sliders, Shrimp Pasta, Pizza for kids and the Chicken Parmesan were delicious. Was such a better option to eat in a calm air conditioned environment with good service, good food and then to walk outside just in time to have a fantastic view of the Festival of Fantasy Parade. Would definitely choose again over the kiosk style food options. Only recommendation is that they serve bread at lunch with the entrees. Have to have bread with pasta in an Italian restaurant!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
West Deptford
“Delicious Delicious Delicious ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

The food here was Excellent!!! My Mother and Son got the Chicken Parm and Loved it! My Father, Husband, and I got the Stake and it was so juicy and Delicious! The Deserts were so yummy! They were all very friendly and the lady when we walked in the door made special mustaches for my boys. It was so cute! I will defiantly be going back the next time I go to Disney World!

2 Thank kat1628
“Good food for theme park restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We live in Orlando and go to Disney fairly often but went to Tony's for the first time this weekend. Must say the service was excellent - even better than Disney 's standard great service which says a lot. Got the calamari which was good. My chicken and mushroom ravioli was very good and my husband enjoyed cannelloni. Kids split chicken parm which looked good - no complaints from my picky eater. Enjoyed tiramisu for dessert. Overall great experience - now my favorite spot in Magic Kingdom!

1 Thank Bindu P