Aloft Orlando Downtown
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Eo Inn(Orlando)
  • Pool
All reviewsamway centerchurch streetwxyz barorange avedr phillipsfloor to ceiling windowscitrus bowlwithin walking distancebusiness travelerfront desk staffbars and restaurantshotel barlocation is fantasticwould stay here againbusiness tripour room was spacioussitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I can not give the hotel anything lower than a 5. I checked in last night. I was welcomed by Miriam, she was extraordinary, what a personable individual! Aloft is lucky to have her! I have to say that I've never seen such accommodating, genuinely nice staff at a Starwood hotel before. The location is fantastic! You are right downtown, walking distance to everything. The rooms are very updated.The one thing I did not love was that there is no room service or sit down restaurant in the hotel where you can get breakfast, however there is a grab and go by the front desk and plenty of restaurants walking distance... I recommend for those in the search of a good hotel downtown Orlando to stay at Aloft!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Stayed here for NYE & it was a nice hotel. Really good location because you are so close to everything downtown, Very friendly service when we checked in. The lobby and bar area are modern, but it seems like it's one big room filled with IKEA furniture/decorations so it seems kind of cheap. The rooms are nice and trendy inside, but paper thin walls. We could even hear the person in the room next to us sneeze. One of the elevators we went on seemed as if it could use some restoration, it had parts on the inside of it that were literally coming off. Not a bad stay but probably would not choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank AshC523
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

THE ALOFT HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN ,ORLANDO ...IS A MUST PLACE TO STAY, ON YOUR WISH LIST... This hotel is by far a 5 star in everyday. At a 3 star price.. Contemporary !! Perfection and Eligent. One of the most high end decorating and art work,, I am staying in an upgraded suite for 3 nights, I only wish I could stay longer. The Staff at the ALoft are Wonderful. They DO Everything For you. Pack your Suitcase Today and Call to make a reservation. It will be the best thing You have ever done

• Stayed: January 2014
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Aloft Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you very much for your positive review. It is so great to hear you enjoyed your recent experience with the Aloft brand. We are so excited to know that you found our staff wonderful and we truly hope to see you again during your next visit to Orlando.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I traveled from Miami recently with my young son and a friend and his son to attend the Russell Athletic Bowl. A third-party online reservation service had not properly secured our rooms. As such, when we arrived at the Aloft we did not have a reservation. The Front Office Supervisor, Mirian Jimenez, could not have been more helpful and more pleasant. Although the hotel was sold out, she was able to locate one last room to accommodate all of us. We very much appreciated the great service with a smile provided by Mirian and the rest of the front desk staff!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I am a longtime Starwood Preferred guest member and we used points to stay in this hotel one night in December. This hotel successfully portrays a chic and trendy atmosphere but without the inflated prices you see in hotels like the W (also a Starwood property). The room had a nice layout and plenty of table and sitting space. We appreciated the Apple iphone charger/radio in the room as well as the two 42" tvs. We stated on a floor that faced the highway and the sound was not an issue. The hotel was extremely clean. We enjoyed the late night snack in the hotel cafe at 1:00am after coming home from a concert at the Amway Center.

The best thing about this hotel was its location to Church Street and Amway Center events. You can walk to everything and we felt safe walking home in that area late at night. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Book a room a week or more ahead of an event at the Amway Center. I noticed rates went up considerably the day of the concert.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple