My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacations on International Drive from March 23-31st, 2013 for our honeymoon. We chose this complex because we had stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacations - Parc Soleil in May 2011 and loved it!
Despite the fact that we made our reservations 3-4 months prior, when we arrived at approximately 9:30pm, the employee at the front desk said that they had our names on file but that they did not have a room reserved for us. When we had originally booked, we requested a "studio" or 1 bedroom suite. We had also requested a room on a higher level and facing the lake, if possible (we made this request based on photos we had seen of the complex). After about 15-20 minutes of the employee speaking with a manager, the employee came back and assigned our room (studio - adjoining room). Overall, we were disappointed with our room as it was on the first floor of building # 7 and faced a parking lot/other building. The bathroom was small and felt dated. Due to the fact that it was adjoined with another 2 bedroom room, the family that moved in beside us were up all hours of the night and we could hear them clearly.
On the positive side, the complex itself was beautiful from the outside. The pools were beautiful and the overall grounds were immaculate. Also, there is a Publix, Outlet stores and many others restaurants/ shops directly beside the complex. Close to Disney parks but traffic can be terrible. However, there are still lots of things to do….
Finally, the parking was a constant battle if you were arriving after 8-9pm. Overall, we enjoyed our stay but would recommend Parc Soleil over these suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R) and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets(R) - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacations At Tuscany Village Orlando, Florida