We stayed for 6 nights at the HGVC on International Drive (left a day early due to the tropical storm last week). We stayed here due to it's proximity to Sea World and the Premium Outlets. From the get-go, it was very posh! The restaurants and bar I thought were a little pricey, but to be expected from a "Hilton." However, because it was a "Hilton," my expectations of the timeshare being very nice were definitely met. The furnishings were modern and very nice. Black marble counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms, modern appliances (so modern we couldn't figure out how to turn on the oven!), dark wood cabinets, tile floors, etc. The only "negative" if you could call it that, was the levers on the ceiling vents were bent, so you could not close them if you wanted to try and limit the A/C to a room.
The service was excellent. From the bellhops, to the people at the registration counter, to the bartenders, housekeepers, maintenance men... The handle on our toilet had broke, and the repairman was there to fix it within 20 minutes. We told him that the hairdryer was not working - within 20 minutes we had a new hairdryer. You want more shampoo or body wash? Ask the housekeepers, they'll give you as much as you want! The event staff were always out by the pool conducting some type of event, keeping kids and people busy. There were a lot of activities for kids. The bar right by the pool was convenient, and the always-filled container of free ice-water was a nice touch! The pool is very large and not crowded, just not very deep (only 4' max). There is a gate to enter that is attended at all times. The grounds are very large, but very well maintained and there is a bridge across the pond that cuts the resort in half, so it is a nice short-cut.
The Premier Outlet mall is separated by only a parking lot, so my girlfriend made a few trips on foot over there. Sea World is about a 2-3 mile drive away. We bought tickets to Sea World and Busch Gardens right at the resort. The Busch Gardens tickets included a motor coach shuttle, so that was nice after a long, hot day of walking around!
Overall, would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R) and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets(R) - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacations At Tuscany Village Orlando, Florida