“Cockroaches”

Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
Ranked #42 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We enjoyed our stay with this hotel in Room 6112; it was quite at night which made for peaceful sleeping, friendly staff and a great location. Unfortunately, there was a cockroach problem. We discovered two cockroaches on the night of our arrival. We called to complain the following morning, we asked them to please spray. Nothing was done and guess what? Went to use the bathroom at 4am Saturday night and saw two scurrying about the bathroom floor! Eek! Upon check out we informed the manager and he apologized but really the damage had already been done. Would I stay here again? Eh, if I couldn't find anything I liked better I would return.

• Stayed: December 2013
8  Thank Cyn0784
There are newer reviews for Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Front desk folks so full of themselves and thought checking was all about them and me being entertained by their cuteness. It wasn't - it was too long to check in. Parking is horendous unless you get to hotel about 3 pm - which by way you cant check in then - parking is very very very limited and you wind up parking three or four buildings away - great inconvenience

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank mmtn2sea
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments as well as completing the internal Guest Satisfaction Survey we also sent you after your stay with us, which allowed us to circle back with the new Guest Service Agent who checked you in, so he could benefit from your perspective as well. Again, we appreciate your feedback and apologize your check-in experience wasn’t consistent with the high level of personalized service we continually strive for throughout our resort.

Peter M. Merrill
General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts

Reviewed 20 December 2013

We just spent the best week here and we couldn't bare to leave. I spend a ton of time researching our family destinations and have stayed in hundred of hotels. I couldn't have chosen a better place for our stay in orlando. From a super early check in to balloons and treats waiting in the room for my birthday we knew it was the right choice. The hotel is a resort not just a hotel. The location is perfect, the rooms are lacking nothing and the staff go above and beyond!!! I would have given 10 stars if I could!

• Stayed: December 2013
5  Thank Ludwar
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My boyfriend and I got an amazing deal to stay here and I'm so glad we did. beautiful accommodations and very close to the theme parks. Plenty of outlet shopping too, if that's something of interest. We went for a concert near downtown Orlando and very much enjoyed staying outside of the city. It was close enough if we wanted to go, but it felt like we went away to a resort vacation instead of a bustling city hotel. Even though the property is designed for families, we did not feel out of place as a young couple. And we were never interrupted by screaming children, etc. It was a lovely experience.

Room Tip: We stayed in the one bedroom with a balcony over looking the pond. It was very nice to wake up and h...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brandy S
Reviewed 18 December 2013

This was a great resort, our room was large, clean, spacious and the beds extremely comfortable. The pools were nice, kept spotless and not overly busy even though it was (very) hot for December. Location wise it's among the best you can have without being in Disney, lots of restaurants nearby, right next to the outlets, an easy drive to other parks or Orlando.

The 2 minor gripes, the food at the poolside bar was not very good- and the showers are flush with the floor so we ended up with water all over our room up to the kitchen until we got it de-clogged a bit.

The biggest added convenience is that it offers a locked gate right to the outlets. This may sound minor but trust me, it is a HUGE advantage.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I was asked to participate in a time share type of deal with Hilton Vacations and they put me in this hotel. Place is beautiful, well kept and right next door to one of the best premium outlet malls in Orlando. Staff were great, rooms beautiful and clean. Front desk clerks were great with exception of one that probably had a bad day. Definately stay here

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Antonio M
Reviewed 18 December 2013

There was really nothing for me to do. I did want to go to the activity room for the word game, but couldn't find it and then when I did find the right place it was locked. The shower dripped and both mornings I was there the lock stuck on my door and I thought I was trapped in. I used a credit card to jimmy the little plastic latch that was associated with the dead bolt and got out. There was suppose to be an ice cream party at the pool. It was at the main pool and by the time I figured that out, it was over.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo