“Some hits, some misses, don't know if we would stay again”

Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
Ranked #41 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The room we had was nice, but I had requested a room with a fireworks view and it was not available at check in. The strange thing about our room was the gi-normous Jacuzzi tub that took up half the master bedroom. It really seemed the space could have been used better. Supplies in the kitchen were limited. I have stayed at other vacation club properties that were much better stocked. Walls are paper thin. When I was putting my kids to bed, I could clearly hear the neighbor's conversation. Who knows what they heard from our room?
Some pressure to attend a sales pitch during our stay and when we left, but nothing we couldn't handle. The pool area was nice, but again, I don't think it was any better than other Orlando properties.
Close to Downtown Disney and a lot of restaurant options. Parking was a bit difficult at times. Right next to outlet mall so constant traffic issues.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KidsAreATrip

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed there a few times in the past few years and it has been very consistent. Customer service is high level. Always friendly and professional. Property is very well maintained. Beautiful grounds. Super clean,upscale hotel. Even the basic studio has a kitchenette and a balcony. You can use your room key to open the gate to the Premium Outlets.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ella8910
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The 1 bedroom suite we stayed in was more than enough for our family of four. The facilities were in outstanding condition and the staff were wonderful. The resort is located by many restaurants and a premium outlet. The Disney locations were basically 15 minutes away.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Just solely writing a review on this resort so I can give the bellman Karrick a shout out. He greeted us on arrival, and unfortunately we only saw him that one day but he was so welcoming, knew some great places to eat and was just genuine! I've never heard someone talk about how much they love their job, and I believe he does! Rooms were clean, big- perfect for families. Ours had a spa bath which was awesome after big days at universal. Well done karrick! It was great meeting you and we hope you make it to aus one day ;)

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Kira-leigh-smith
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We own weeks for the HGV suites Club { Vacation in Paradise}!Our own 2 week- one-bedroom unit there are studio & 2 bedrooms( all other units are situated around a Pond witch has a walking trail surrounding it). .Sitting in our attached screen enclosed lanai whether at sunrise, throughout the day or in the evening enjoying a late night drink it is so relaxing that you feel as though you are alone with the relaxing sounds..Outside dining at the Tuscany Grill-outdoor movies at pool area and lots of other activies for all guests of all ages
It was one of the most beautiful and relaxing places we've every visited. complete kitchen + furnished with all kitchen needs/appliances, Separate bedroom, screened lanai, elevator, social gathering room Washer/Dryer in all units + laundry detergent/Free High speed internet in all suites.All you needed to bring yourself & bathing suits. Shopping is very near by(adjacent keyed walkway directly into the Premium Mall))Heated pool side lounges/chairs/tables/umbrellas and Plus two BBQ grills for guests use also Free pool towels/ chairs/umbrellas.
The staff was extremely helpful knowledgeable, personable (friendly) and courteous.
We ate in many of the surrounding restaurants, Vacation in Paradise/Pack Resort Casual Wear/(rent from Hilton Grand Vacation Club)Conveniently located to Disney/Downtown Disney & all other parks/shopping/entertainment close to Orlando Airport.Highly recommend-Buy/Rent or RCI

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pjprincess
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Came here for a time-share sales pitch. I tried to get my room at the Parc Soleil about five minutes away but they couldn't get what I upgaded to on my discounted "sales pitch" price which was a two-bedroom suite so I stayed here. Thank goodness. The Parc Soliel, after seeing it at the sales pitch, was still under construction and in the middle of nowhere. Stay here. Great location. Really close to Disney and all attractions. Market and outlet malls within walking distance. We got a two-bedroom suite for me and my two kids and it was crazy spacious. A little dated in decor but who cares when you get this much space, washer/dryer, full kitchen, etc. Great place for kids. Lots of activities and great pool. Can't complain. As far as the time share...well let's just say it made no sense to me to buy it. You can book a room here on Orbitz or whatever for slightly more than I paid for the discounted "sales pitch rate" (I stayed for about a week) and not have to pay the thousands and thousands of dollars they want to joint their time share program. But that's up to you. The two-hour sales pitch wasn't exactly soft-sell but they were very nice and they really don't keep you past the two hours they promise plus it was kind of interesting. So I would recommend staying here especially if you have kids but you have to get the suite. A room itself without the kitchen and all that would be hugely disappointing. Overall a really nice experience and I would definitely stay at a Hilton Grand Vacations property again but I would never buy the time share myself.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool and in a low number building like building 1 which is close to all of...
4  Thank piglet21
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Amazing hotel. Great one bedroom suite. Huge facility, great pool, staff were incredibly friendly--there is a strong culture of customer service. Great place for kids, they loved it! We got a room in block 1, right next to the pool and playground. The kids had some independence to go to the playground and we were just seconds from the pool. The only downside was that we were on a marketing package and had to go to HGV Le Soleil to listen to a presentation that we found so cheesy and sleazy, it put a knot in my stomach. Aside from that, we had an amazing stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations