“Nicer than I expected”

Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
Ranked #41 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 11 June 2014

When I arrived, check in was quick and painless, staff very personable. The room was very clean, modern furnishings, bed super comfy. I liked the screened in balcony, especially for FL summer.
The only thing remotely negative about my visit was arriving from theme parks late and having to park so far away from my room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 June 2014

If there was one word I could use to Describe Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on Arrezzo Way it would be simply "AMAZING." From the time we arrived at this property for our 7 nights 8 day stay our name was used at all times even when we had to call the front desk one time. Believe me I viewed every photo of this property online professional and amateur and these photos were nothing compared to how immaculate this property is face to face. My family and I (my wife and two girls, one 16 and the other 13) stayed in a 1 bedroom suite that was 885 sq ft. it was the 4th building on the 7th floor and BTW we never had an issue with parking even when we came in later or earlier. I think the parking is one the advantages of getting a suite as opposed to a studio (my 10 cents). There was plenty of room for us to stretch our feet and have a vacation within a vacation. The girls loved the pull out sofa and I did ask they were totally comfortable. My wife upon opening the door to the bedroom which I did not tell her about was the jacuzzi tub sitting right beside our bed...she gasps and let out a simple "WOW" and believe me that is saying a lot coming for her who is not easily impressed. The children loved that the hotel had 2 pools which they could go to and since our suite was overlooking the smaller pool I could allow them to come and go to the pool as much as they wanted. The jacuzzi really came in handy since during our state we did a ThemePark Turnup and hit Universal, Island Of Adventure, Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Daytona Beach. Oh, and if you are worried about being hassled about the timeshare I did receive all the calls after booking this hotel I did not answer. I also had the person at checkin to simply ask me if I would be interested in getting Free tickets to the parks. I did not need free tickets simply because I had already purchased my tickets with that Fast Passes included. I simply personally don't believe in timeshares because I feel like they have not caught up with technology I feel I can find a better deal just paying up front with prices I find online rather than fight with people for the days I want because I have not purchased enough points. Oh, and I did not receive any calls in the room because I simply just unplugged all the phones in the room. Ok off my soapbox. Other than that all the staff was super duper and I am sure if Disney knew how great this hotel was they would purchase it in an instant. There was one time during our stay that both of our keys stopped working for whatever reason but that was corrected with a 5 sec visit to the front desk. Overall this was my top 2 vacations spot and my top of the line stay in the city of Orlando. I love loved and loved this hotel. Thanks everyone at TripAdvisor.

Room Tip: Get A Suite Not A Studio---Big Difference Upgrade to Get Better Views of the Pool If you don't...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Torian W
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I had a king suite and the rooms were great as was the staff service. The staff did a great job of carting us around on golf carts to our shuttle buses and keeping our rooms sparkling. The pools were clean and well cared for. The entire property was modern and well maintained. Would recommend and stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I went here on our honeymoon. We had a problem with our neighbors next to us and the Manager fixed it right away. Great customer service! The pools are amazing, and their restaurant had good food (a little pricey though). Every night at 9 we saw the fireworks shoot off from Seaworld (right across the street) I would love to come back here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This was our second stay at the Hilton Grand Vacation Suites (Tuscany). Both times we stayed here as part of a timeshare offering through Hilton to buy into their program. I was so excited the first time, we came back again. We are Diamond HHonors Members and HGVC Elite members.

This property is situated in the heart of nearly everything family friendly and fun. Only a minutes drive or a short walk away to food, shopping, and theme parks. Location-wise, this gets 2 thumbs up.

Upon arrival, your travel party must go through a guarded gate. I like this, its secure and keeps out unwanted visitors. You are greeted by a gate guard who welcomes you to the club and then you proceed to the portico at the lobby where you are greeted again by staff, bellmen, etc. They know your name already because the gate radio's your information down to them, its a nice touch. You are escorted from the entrance to the lobby where you are greeted once again and check in. You are welcomed by fantastic views of the falls by the pool, a nicely decorated lobby and a fountain.

The rooms are appropriately decorated for this themed resort. We've stayed in both 1 and 2 bedroom villas. They are all very spacious. I "think" all villas have a screened patio with a 4 person table. The patios aren't huge, but large enough for 4-6 people, and they are screened in (keeps the bugs out). What I really liked was that the kitchen came completely furnished (plates, pots, knives, coffee cups, wine glasses, stove, oven, dishwasher, even a blender, etc). All we did was bring food. Even more surprising was the comfort of the pull out couch/bed. I've never laid on one of these that didn't have springs poking in my back. That fold out couch was quite comfy!

The rooms were clean and housekeeping kept the place nice and tidy every day. The grounds were also clean and kept clear of clutter. There are plenty of places to grill in the evening if you so desire as well. The property is situated along a large lake with buildings on either side. The main pool is very large and magnificent. Plenty of room to accommodate all the guests. There is also a smaller pool at the other end of the property and is usually quiet. Mostly adults in this area.

There are a lot of family fun activities all though the day, especially on weekends. From trivia, to outdoor poolside movies, to ice cream socials and pool volley ball - it was like a cruise, but not. Plenty to do on site if you choose to come to town and not leave. There's so much to do at the resort and within walking distance, you could park your car and not get back in it until you leave. The outlet malls are directly behind the resort with private and secure gates that go directly to the mall.

Long story short, this is a very conveniently located resort, lots of amenities, very family friendly with lots to do nearby, all backed by the world class Hilton brand. Clean rooms, nice decor and fun and friendly staff. If you're headed down to Orlando, this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view and a screen patio. Higher level rooms have a better view - so you can...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We are HGVC deeded owners at this location. This was our first stay at our home resort. I have already reviewed the property immediately upon returning home, but I had run out of room to post the staff names that were phenomenal at this property. Shout outs to front desk staff Sherri and Kimmi. Our unit for the week was absolutely perfect, top floor, end unit in building 1...we were amazed at the view and size of the 1 bedroom unit and screened lanai! Awesome! The recreation crew namely April, Amanda and Xavier kept us going all week by the pool and were full of energy every day! It was a pleasure to be greeted by NAME with their smiling faces and overall friendliness! Our waitress Katie and bartender Jason made us feel like we were old friends and always went over and above to make our week superb! Thanks Hilton for hiring such amazing staff and also for keeping this property pristine! We cannot wait to go back next year for another week of fun!

Room Tip: Corner suites have a larger view of pool and lake. Top floors in unit 1 can see Disney World firewo...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed in HGVC last September/October 2013 and what a great resort it is! Close to all the major parks plus it has it's own private entrance to the Orlando Premium Outlets which has it's obvious advantages lol. The resort itself contains great amenities such as pools, a convenience store, gym, play area, BBQs and it's very own pizza place (which may I add makes superb pizzas). Set in a wonderful setting, my family and I will definitely be returning to this resort in the not so distant future.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family