“Great Resort and Awesome Customer Service”

Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
Ranked #40 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We booked here after having a horrible time at another resort and they were able to get us in a room at 7 am!!!! The the back office staff and the front office staff was awesome and when I opened that door to the room it was absolutely amazing!! The property was nice and clean and the me and my family was able to relax and be comfortable. Anise (i hope i spelled it correctly) did an awesome job making sure we were checked in ok and we had everything we needed. It is also alot of restaurants near. We ate at Gilsons and kids 10 and under eat free, its a laid back steakhouse but the quality of the food is really good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is a great place to stay, especially with the full kitchen it was like staying at home while in Florida. the location was convenient to the conference I was there for as well as to the Disney Parks and other attractions. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Thank Christopher L. K
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Grand on International Drive. Everything including weather, pool, restaurant, rooms, service and staff was excellent! The hotel is large, feels like a tropical resort and offers a variety of activities by the pool during the day into the night (which I thought was fun). The food was excellent, the rooms was very nice and a good size for a studio. The costs can add up with taxis when leaving the resort, also if you're visiting Disney World, but worth it to experience Orlando tourist attractions (we did Wild Florida and Disney). There is a grocery store across the street we got some snacks and juice to keep in the room. This resort is in a perfect location to make everything work. On our last day we went to the outlets on International Drive, it was amazing and only a 5 minute walk from the resort. There are many high end shops including, Prada, Burberry, Kate Spade and Tory Burch with amazing prices. Out of the Hilton resorts in Orlando, I recommend this one - you will love it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We spent two nights in a king studio for only $100 per night. The room included a fridge, microwave and counter area along with a sofa and small balcony. We overlooked some trees and the quiet pool (building 9 I think); it was very quiet and peaceful. Even though our room was an adjoining room, we never heard any noise from the next room. We really enjoyed the quiet pool because we had no children with us, but the large pool area looked very nice for families. We have previously stayed at the Marriott Cypress Harbour which is located right next door to the HIlton. We really love CH, but because we didn't have our kids with us we didn't need two bedrooms (which is the only type of unit available at the CH). Two bedroom units at the HIlton are comparably priced with CH and I would have to say that we would give the edge to CH if the price was the same. But for $100 a night you can't go wrong.
Cypress Harbour grounds are nicer, more spread out with better walking paths and better views guaranteed from each room - many rooms at the Hilton overlook a parking lot or noisy road, but ALL rooms at CH have a water view or golf course view. The pools and rooms would be comparable, although the Hilton seemed to have a nicer lobby and restaurant area around the pool and I think the HIlton rooms would offer a bit more privacy with the bedroom set up; CH is all one unit whereas the Hilton second bedroom is a lock off. CH has a spa. Both have tennis courts, sports courts etc. The staff at the Hilton were wonderful.
You really can't go wrong with either one.

Room Tip: Some rooms overlook the parking lot or road - ask for a room with a view if that is important to you...
Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeoW154954
Reviewed 11 June 2014

When I arrived, check in was quick and painless, staff very personable. The room was very clean, modern furnishings, bed super comfy. I liked the screened in balcony, especially for FL summer.
The only thing remotely negative about my visit was arriving from theme parks late and having to park so far away from my room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

If there was one word I could use to Describe Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on Arrezzo Way it would be simply "AMAZING." From the time we arrived at this property for our 7 nights 8 day stay our name was used at all times even when we had to call the front desk one time. Believe me I viewed every photo of this property online professional and amateur and these photos were nothing compared to how immaculate this property is face to face. My family and I (my wife and two girls, one 16 and the other 13) stayed in a 1 bedroom suite that was 885 sq ft. it was the 4th building on the 7th floor and BTW we never had an issue with parking even when we came in later or earlier. I think the parking is one the advantages of getting a suite as opposed to a studio (my 10 cents). There was plenty of room for us to stretch our feet and have a vacation within a vacation. The girls loved the pull out sofa and I did ask they were totally comfortable. My wife upon opening the door to the bedroom which I did not tell her about was the jacuzzi tub sitting right beside our bed...she gasps and let out a simple "WOW" and believe me that is saying a lot coming for her who is not easily impressed. The children loved that the hotel had 2 pools which they could go to and since our suite was overlooking the smaller pool I could allow them to come and go to the pool as much as they wanted. The jacuzzi really came in handy since during our state we did a ThemePark Turnup and hit Universal, Island Of Adventure, Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Daytona Beach. Oh, and if you are worried about being hassled about the timeshare I did receive all the calls after booking this hotel I did not answer. I also had the person at checkin to simply ask me if I would be interested in getting Free tickets to the parks. I did not need free tickets simply because I had already purchased my tickets with that Fast Passes included. I simply personally don't believe in timeshares because I feel like they have not caught up with technology I feel I can find a better deal just paying up front with prices I find online rather than fight with people for the days I want because I have not purchased enough points. Oh, and I did not receive any calls in the room because I simply just unplugged all the phones in the room. Ok off my soapbox. Other than that all the staff was super duper and I am sure if Disney knew how great this hotel was they would purchase it in an instant. There was one time during our stay that both of our keys stopped working for whatever reason but that was corrected with a 5 sec visit to the front desk. Overall this was my top 2 vacations spot and my top of the line stay in the city of Orlando. I love loved and loved this hotel. Thanks everyone at TripAdvisor.

Room Tip: Get A Suite Not A Studio---Big Difference Upgrade to Get Better Views of the Pool If you don't...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Torian W
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I had a king suite and the rooms were great as was the staff service. The staff did a great job of carting us around on golf carts to our shuttle buses and keeping our rooms sparkling. The pools were clean and well cared for. The entire property was modern and well maintained. Would recommend and stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business