“Beautiful place, near the outlets”

Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
Ranked #34 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Oslo
“Beautiful place, near the outlets”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We love staying at this resort. The rooms are spacious and very practical. The beds are comfortable. The gym is a little too small, but it works. The pool area and the rest of the grounds are perfect. Very service minded staff. The direct access to the outlets is priceless.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Starchaser

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (819)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stayed 5 days and 4 evenings at this Resort. Very nice stay overall. We stayed in a studio room; Building 6, room 6710. Our room had a beautiful view over looking the lake.

The room was cleaned and the housekeeping was GREAT!!!!! The only minor issues that we experience as far as the room: the toilet seat in the bathroom did not fit and looked odd. Also there was not a floor length mirror to use after dressing.

If you want to be close to the Outlet Mall this would be the building to stay in.

I would recommend this Resort and would STAY AGAIN. We had No Problem with Wi-fi.

Room Tip: Building 6 : we were on the 7th floor. The room was overlooking the lake. beautiful!!! The studio wa...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank janlyn213
Memphis, United States
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I stayed here for a week to take my family to Disney World. We were in awe as soon as we drove through the gates. The entire staff were so accommodating and pleasant. There was so much to do on the property. I enjoyed the jogging trail around the lake and my kids enjoyed the pool and daily activities. The suites are what you would expect from a 5-star hotel but with a feeling of home. It was one of the best vacations we have ever had. If you want the best and expect the best, you have found the place to stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

2 Thank Natasha B
Lugano, Switzerland
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel is huge and it was a speedy check in (checkout
Is done directly via phone).
One of The most important thing for me is the room itself and the wifi. The room was ok, big enough, but for the 4 days of my stay the we're not able to solve the issue with the wireless and therefore I did not have it for the whole time. A pain in 2014.
Pools are nice. I did not used other facilities.

Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Alberto C
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you for your feedback and although it‘s been some time since you stayed with us, we apologize for the challenges you experienced last November with our complimentary HSIA system. None the less, please be assured we are continually working with Brighthouse Networks to ensure we are well positioned to meet the ever growing demands on this system as we move forward into what arguably are unchartered waters. Thank you again!

Peter M. Merrill
General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts
Camby, Indiana
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I was looking to switch from the Holiday Inn Brands to Hilton, so this was my first try at it. All in all, the resort is fantastic. Comfortable rooms, nice bar at the pool, loved the 1/2 mile jogging path along the lake. The only reason I can't give it 5 stars is due to the poor wifi connection. Maybe it was just where my room was at, but I constantly had to walk out by the lake area to get any connection, it was terrible in the room, no 4G coverage either, as I had to return calls the next day when I got on the road. For business reasons, I may not stay here again, but overall I was pleased with my stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Melissa T
Maceió
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacations Suites for 12 days during my trip to Orlando. It was the perfect choice. A cozy room equipped with a mini kitchen and a awesome view, close to the theme parks. Side to side with an Outlet, close to a big super market and restaurants.

Room Tip: Getting a room in one of the last building leaves you a short walk away from the outlet.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank rauny_rocha
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed here for a family reunion and I have to say we had a wonderful time! The resort has so much to offer that you almost do not want to even leave the grounds.. We had a 4th floor one bedroom suite that was very nicely furnished and all the basic amenities were provided. Two flat screen tv's in the unit as well as a washer & dryer! The resort has so much to offer; 3 pools, hot tubs, various activities for the children and a nice poolside bar for the adults. I do have a couple of things that might be a concern for some people. Some people in our party used debit cards to book the room and were not informed at booking about the $100.00 block for charges made to the room. That caused a bit of anger from those on a strict budget because the block would not be released for 5 to 7 business days. I just wish the group planner had mentioned it when we blocked the rooms so I could have informed people in advance. They were not upset with me but....Also the parking is abysmal if you return to the complex later in the evening. Even the handicapped parking spaces were taken and we had several people in our group that were not very mobile. I would stay here again though because it was centrally located, the rooms were nice and clean, the staff very helpful and all in all it was a really good trip.

Room Tip: We had a room located on the south side so the balcony overlooked the tennis courts. Very quiet in t...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family