“What you'd expect a Hilton to be, but not as expensive as you'd expect.”

Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
Ranked #39 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I'm not a hotel snob, so I stay a lot at places like Days Inn. My wife is more picky and she booked this room. Luckily she is also a great shopper and got the room for $89.95 a night. What a bargain!
Price aside, this is the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at. The property was in perfect shape. The landscaping was impeccable. The room was clean and fresh. Everything in the bathroom was clean and worked properly, which is becoming more of a problem all the time I've noticed. Housekeeping did a fantastic job every day making the room look like we were just arriving.
The multiple swimming pools were clean and cool. The main pool with the waterfall has a nice shaded area for most of the day, which is nice in the hot Florida sun.
We ordered room service one night and the Calzones we got were tasty and reasonably priced ($11) with huge portions. Pina Coladas by the pool were a very reasonable $5, which they charged to the room.
I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mark k
Write a ReviewReviews (4,799)

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed here with our son, his wife, and 4-year old granddaughter. The condo was a two-bedroom and quite roomy, clean, and conveniently located to nearby attractions, restaurants, and shopping. An outlet mall is right next door. Their pool was beautiful and kid friendly.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms seemed good. The pool area was a short and scenic 5-minute walk from the condo bui...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ptorangebingo
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel in June. We were amazed at how beautiful the place was, and we were eager to get settled into our rooms before going to dinner. Check in was at 4pm. We arrived at 4:45, only to be told that only one of our rooms was ready. That was strike one, but that was easy to overlook. Within 25-30 minutes our rooms were ready...so we thought! One room ended up being handicap accessible, which would have been ok. But the layout of that room is different from the other two-bedroom suites, and that meant that my mom and her sister's rooms were side by side, and one likes music louder than the other...strike two, but that was not that big of a deal. What was a big deal was the nats in their room. Another disappointment was that the second room had a broken chair and the door to the patio could not be opened, which took an hour to be repaired. The Biggest Disappointment was that in the third bedroom, which was supposed to have two queen beds and one king bed, only had two king beds. That was unacceptable considering there were three grown men sharing that room. When I called the front desk to tell them about the room, I was told by a front desk representative that I did not reserve that type of 2 bedroom suite. When I told her that my printed reservation clearly states the kind of room I reserved, she acted like she couldn't understand why my reservation said 2 Queens and 1 King because that was not what she saw in their system. She proceeded to tell me that it was nothing that she could do about the room because they were booked and that there was a sofa sleeper available for the third man. I told her that was unacceptable because that was not what I reserved, and the after traveling all the way from Memphis, no one was sleeping on a sofabed when I had intentionally reserved a room with three beds. Next, she offered me an Air mattress!!! After I called the hilton reservation number, she called back an offered us a studio room for the third person. That was fine, and that was what she should have done at first. We should not have had to spend over an hour dealing with that whole room situation and another hour dealing waiting on the patio door to be fixed. Needless to say, this threw us behind with our evening plans. By the time we finally did go to dinner, my family was tired and frustrated. We did not enjoy ourselves as we had hoped. So, Thank you Grand Vacation for ruining our first night in Orlando!!! We were only in Orlando for two nights because we spent several days in Daytona Beach. We feel like it was a waste of our money to go to Orlando because of what this resort put us through!!!!! I have made serval complaints to the Hilton Corporation, and Nothing has been done! On top of all of that, they have yet to give me my reward points for our stay, and Hilton Honors said that they could not find our stay!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank 662LadyD
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Although it’s been over a month since your arrival in late June, I am glad to know that Abed Ereikat, our Resort Director, has been in touch with you and or a member of your family on numerous occasions since your departure in an effort to resolve your concerns to your family’s satisfaction. At the same time, I also assure you that if your HHonors points haven’t already been properly posted to your account, they absolutely will be as soon as possible. Once again, we appreciate the feedback and humbly apologize for any confusion surrounding your initial reservations, as well as the maintenance issues you had in your second room, which should have been addressed prior to check-in. Thank you!

Peter M. Merrill
General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My family arrived at this beautiful Resort on June 28, 2014 at 4:45 p.m. Only 1 of our 3 two bedroom suites was ready, which was a handicap room, of which we did not request. After 30 minutes of waiting we were told the rooms were ready. When we got to suite no. 2, it was not the two bedroom suite with 3 beds that we reserved. When we called the front desk we were told that we were in the room that was requested. When we stated to the hotel personnel that we had a copy of the reservation, we were told that they were sold out and they could send over an "air mattress"!! After calling the 1-800 reservation number to make a formal complaint, they suddeningly found a 1 bedroom suite to give us. At this point we had dinner reservations that were cancelled because it is 2 hours later, because we flew over 600 miles and we could not get this matter solved. Now, a month later, we have not gotten compensated for the reservations that were cancelled nor have the reward points been credited for our stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank sanders1959

Although it’s been over a month since your arrival in late June, I am glad to know that Abed Ereikat, our Resort Director, has been in touch with you and or a member of your family on numerous occasions since your departure in an effort to resolve this situation to your family’s satisfaction. At the same time, I also assure you that if your HHonors points haven’t already been properly posted to your account, they absolutely will be as soon as possible. Once again, we appreciate the feedback and humbly apologize for any confusion surrounding your initial reservations. Thank you!

Peter M. Merrill
General Manager HGV Orlando Resorts

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed once again at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club (Tuscany) in Orlando. Perfectly groomed grounds, beautiful lake, excellent rooms and of all things, several grills on the property. Man, it just doesn't get any better. Add Hilton service and you have it all.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
2  Thank Lewis J. F
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was a beautiful resort for our extended family to stay while taking grandkids to Disney. Two grandparents, 2 parents, and 2 kids (6 & 2 yrs.) stayed in a lovely suite with all amenities you could need. The rooms look just like the photos & are very nice, clean, and quiet. The landscaping at the resort is beautiful and so are the pools. Great pools for a variety of ages, and there is a nice playground area (shaded) for young ones. We bought food at their little market store & it was very good & convenient. Many places to shop for supplies & restaurants in the area. We rented a car, so it was quick & easy access to airport & Disney parks. Everyone was very friendly and helpful during our stay. I would recommend this resort highly for vacations in this area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank HeathMO
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had a wonderful time at HGV Suites on I-Drive. From the entrance to the lobby to the departure on the circle. every staff member was above what the expectations of service means. We celebrated my sister's birthday and we danced by the pool. we participated in ZUMBA activities and watched a movie from the hot tub. Nothing but R&R for 8 ladies of leisure this weekend. After a night on the town at City Walk, we came back to a very luxurious 1 bedroom suite (we reserved 3) and relaxed until the wee hours of the morning. Waking up to a beautiful sun rise and having coffee on the screened veranda was breath taking. This is the best place and we will not stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends