My mother and I stayed here in March of 2007 for five days. We are annual Disney vacationers and have stayed at many places. During this trip we stayed at HGVC in one-bedroom unit and were extremely pleased.
About us - We love Disney (hey I'm named after the Mouse), but we steer clear of Disney resorts. She is a single and active Senior Citizen. I am a single, 30-something. We go to Orlando to shop, eat, and play.
Initial Thoughts - The location has gated security. This was very important to us. We wanted to make sure that our car was reasonably secure. The site is relatively large and there is no such thing as 100 percent safe, but we weren't afraid by our surroundings. In addition, we were directly located behind the Premium Outlet Mall and across the street from Publix. The grounds were pristine and well maintained. The only thing is that, after the parks closed, the parking was a nightmare. We did find parking, but still...It was a nightmare. LOL
Check In - The line was a little long, but we were able to use the Hilton card for express check-in.
The Room - The unit was very clean and had all of the necessary amenitities (kitchen and bath). The appliances worked and were clean. We were not afraid to eat off with the utensils and plates. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were clean. It was very quiet. We didn't hear a thing.
The Amenities - Our unit had a Bose surround sound system. It was very nice because we did rent a movie one night. We also took advantage of the on-site photographer and had drinks at the poolside bar.
We were so pleased that it quickly became the benchmark. We liked it so much that we are planning a return visit next week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R) and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets(R) - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacations At Tuscany Village Orlando, Florida