“Nice place”

Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village
Ranked #39 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 5 April 2009

We stayed at the HGVC for a small sales meeting. I had a one-bedroom suite, lots of room: living/dining area, full kitchen, screened in balcony, bedroom with jacuzzi and big bath (double sinks). The free wifi worked great. The paper was delivered every morning. I didn't visit the fitness centers, but instead ran around the lake (1/2 mile) very early in the morning. Once the sun came out it was too muggy for me. Both pools are great with nice bars (great margaritas!). The outlet mall is literally right there (if you're a shopper). All the staff were friendly and helpful. Very, very close to the Disney parks. If I were coming down here for leisure, I would definitely stay here. And as everyone else mentioned, the later you come back to your room at night, the more difficult it is to park. But a little walk after dinner doesn't hurt.

Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank WalterBWI

Reviewed 1 April 2009

The room was clean and spacious enough, however, I did not appreciate getting multiple sales-pitches to buy a unit. For example, we purchased tickets to Disney at the concierge desk and were pressured to go to a meeting about purchasing a unit so we could get discounted tickets. One evening we received a phone call pressuring us to to go to a meeting.

This is not what I expected from a Hitlon family hotel. If I had wanted that kind of visit I would have stayed somewhere else, at a discount.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KevN10
Reviewed 26 March 2009

My boyfriend and I stayted here for new years! We loved it! The room wasn'y huge but perfect size for us. It was clean, up to date and had a nice screened in balcony. We were located in the very last building near the more so privatepool.
It was a nice quite area and not a far walk from the main pool maybe 5-10 minuites. If you didn't want to walk they had a service that if you called they would pick you up on golf carts! the staff was awesome and wiling to help! We were only ten to 15 minuites from epcot and universal, seaworld was right down the road, about a 3 minuites drive. It was a perfect location for us. you only paid 800$ for a week!! We would deffinetly go back. The pools were beautiful as well as the landscape!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gabriella611
Reviewed 24 March 2009

After searching the endless possibilities for lodging in and around Orlando, we chose the HGVC and we are so glad we did! We were in town for a cheerleading competition in Disney and were traveling with a young child. We got a great rate of $119/nite. The hotel is situated on a quiet part of International Drive, in an area where there seems to be some new resorts being built. It is adjacent to an outlet mall that you can walk to easily. In addition to the food court at the mall, there is a supermarket and a couple of restaurants across the street. We were tired each day after watching cheerleading and doing the parks, so we just ordered food at the convenient pool bar and relaxed while our child enjoyed the beautiful pool. The room had a fullly equipped kitchen, and if we return we will plan better and do some of our own cooking. One night they showed a kid's movie right next to the pool - our child was in heaven! The room was very spacious, beautiful, very clean, and furnished very nicely. We had a one bedroom unit with a king bed in the bedroom and a full sized pullout in the living room. If you had more people in your group additional bedding might be a problem as there are no rooms with more than one bed. (There was plenty of room for a rollaway , but I don't know if they have them.) Everything looked brand new. We were in building #2 which was the perfect location - very close to the pool without being exposed to the noise. Some of the other buildings are located across a body of water, connected to the rest of the resort with a dock- like walkway. I would not prefer those locations - it's not a really long walk, but we liked being close to the main part of the hotel. There is a pizza place and deli right on property. We had no trouble parking. We never waited for an elevator. The place was immaculate. The staff was friendly. The location was a short drive to Disney and Sea World. We loved everything about this place!

Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank vanillabeanHB
Reviewed 20 March 2009

I was treated by friends to a five day stay at this resort.This was my first visit to Florida. The apartment was beautiful,well appointed and spotlessly clean. The hot tub on rthe complex was an added bonus. February is an ideal time to visit,hopefully I will be able to do again!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank ann_brown_222
Reviewed 18 March 2009

We pulled into the grand vacation club on the 8th of march and from the moment I steped out of the vehicle I was in love with the place. The front desk staff is helpfull, the main lobby is beautiful. When we got to our room I was more than pleased. we stayed in a one bedroom whirlpool suite and it was beautiful. We had a large kitchen and everything was so clean. We traveled with 2 children and My husband and I and we had more than enough room. The pool is awsome. there is 2 pools. the bar was great to hang at while we were down at the pool and the food was great. overall I would return and I'am already considering going back soon.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2009

The Hilton Grand Vacations Club isn't really on International Drive but Arrezzo Way which is at the very top of one end of the drive. It's still very convenient for Disney & Universal and shops & restaurants are on the doorstep. We stayed in a one bedroom condo which had a sofa bed. The kitchen contained everything that you'd need including a washer/dryer which is handy if you are staying for more than a week and you don't want to check-in excess baggage when leaving home! The resort itself is very clean with attentive staff. We had a telephone power cut and maintenance staff were on hand at each condo area in case guests needed use of a cell phone. We have a silver loyalty card that seemed to work wonders when we needed to stay an extra night when nothing was available until they checked my "VIP" status. No complaints there then! The pool area and grounds were lovely. The gardens have access to the outlet store behind tho' it's no longer a key card access point, but that could be work in progress. All in all this hotel is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family