“Back again!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area
Ranked #19 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Well, it is move in week again at UCF so we stayed here again. this time we did not get the room we wanted and ended up getting one up front facing Alafaya Trail and the traffics . I was told no rooms available in back so we were stuck with racing college kids gunning their engines at 0200 in the morning!

Also need to teach front desk clerk that they should put people on hold while when some one like my family is standing there after waiting patiently while they continue to answer phone and delay our check in time... Kinda rude and a great surprise to us!

Breakfast was indeed good but somehow it seems they are cutting back on keeping the food warm near the end of serving time, the potatoes were cold!

I mentioned the road noise and our sleepless night but no mention of reducing our bill or giving us credi points, only sorry it is a busy street!

Now we do love this place however how do you get the management to make changes, I see their answers but no results when we come back to visit, come on u can do better!!!!!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank L f

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stayed August for a night and paid $155 with tax for a king room. It was decent, clean and spacious but would have expected a better rate considering it is the slow time of year in the area of UCF. Breakfast was quite good for Homewood.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Dear RCA 2,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do price ourselves competitively within the UCF market and offer great additional value over other hotels in the area. Enjoy your travels and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Not only does this hotel have a great rate, but it provides a full breakfast, full dinner and a happy hour! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful in anyway they could offer. My room, although right beside the stairwell and gym, was very quiet and private. I would definitely go back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Abby E,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are delighted to read your kind words on our team. It was a pleasure welcoming you and we are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I was glad that I chose to stay at Homewood Suites. The room was clean, the service was good and the breakfasts and dinners were yummy. I didn't get a chance to try out the outdoor pool or the fitness centre, due to time constraints, but was glad to see that they were available for those who would want to use them. I found the maid service excellent and the rest of the staff very friendly and helpful. I was able to hook up my iPad and iPhone with the wifi with no problem, at all. I also used the business centre to print out my boarding pass for my flight home.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

Dear Maureen W,

Thank you very much for your kind review on our Homewood Suites and my team. It is wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed our services. I would like to especially thank you on behalf of my team for your recognition of the cleanliness of the rooms as well as the quality of food during our breakfast and dinner reception. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon and maybe you even have some time to relax at the pool during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

A fabulous property to relax away from the hectic circle of resort area hotels. The staff is friendly and attentive but not at all intrusive. Lovely grounds, clean suites and comfortable beds! Great location close to UCF, shopping and restaurants; everything is close and convenient.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Dear Julie R,

It has been truly a pleasure for our entire team to be your home away from home during your years of travel. We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us and cannot wait to welcome you back. We are happy to hear that you took advantage of the great amenties we offer. See you soon, safe travels in the meantime!

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Always clean and welcoming. A perfect blend of breakfast items (usually two types of eggs, sausage, bacon etc) waffles, yogurts, bagels and pastries. Great coffee. Have stayed at this locale on many occasions due to both sons attending Full Sail University. This hotel is approximately 15 minutes to the FS University and about 2 minutes to UCF. There are many other hotel chains closer but so worth the few minutes drive to stay at the Homewood Suites. There is nothing like a clean, welcoming hotel with great staff, very well equipped kitchens and a fabulous breakfast. I would recommend to everyone and we will see them again soon. Regards

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Dear Susan M,

It has truly been a pleasure for our entire team to be your home away from home and we are honored that you have chosen us to accommodate your family during these past years. It is wonderful to read your wonderful comments about my team and we cannot wait to welcome you back. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with the tripadvisor community and for your continued loyalty. It means a lot to us here at Homewood Suites UCF.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

The pool is small, the suites are fairly larged and the beds are reasonably comfortable. The televisions in the room are decent, with the one in the sitting room being slightly larger than the one in the bedroom. The free food throughout the week is just 'ok'.. you get what you pay for... but if you're on a tight budget, it IS edible. I've certainly stayed at worse places, but was left less than pleased due to a billing issue which was completely avoidable.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2013

Dear Zackary D,

On behalf of my team here at Homewood Suites UCF, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your stay. We take a lot of pride in providing our guests with excellent service and that certainly includes our complimentary breakfast as well as dinner service. We hope to welcome you back soon to offer you the great experience you deserve as one of our guests. I am glad that we were able to assist you with the billing situation with your company and hope that it was resolved to your satisfaction.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 407-282-0067 if I can be of further assistance.