“Excellent hotel and Value”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area
Ranked #12 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
charlottesville, United States
“Excellent hotel and Value”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stayed there while looking for housing for our son for college. The staff went out of their way to help us and we were very satisified. The breakfast was excellent! We had eggs and waffles. The staff was pleasant and made sure the breakfast was fully stocked. The room was big enough for four people with plenty of room to move around. We did not feel cramped. Very clean.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear Kim V,

We cannot thank you enough for your glowing review . Your satisfaction means the world to my team and we are delighted to hear that we were able to provide you with everything you needed during your stay. We hope you were successful in finding housing for your son and that we can welcome you again for years to come.

Steffi Snelling

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
New York
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I had not stayed in this chain before, but was pleasantly surprised by the comfort provided at such a reasonable price. A true two room suite with a full kitchen and a basket of free munchies and water. Free internet, free breakfast...I kept wondering what was next. OK, it wasn't the Ritz in terms of elegance, but you'll never find a better value.

1 Thank sklyce
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear Sklyce,

Welcome to the Homewood family! We are thrilled that you have chosen our hotel for your first experience with our brand and cannot wait to welcome you back. I am happy to hear that you were able to fully enjoy our rooms and the included amenities.

Safe travels, we will see you soon!

Naples, Florida
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The hotel fulfills all the standard things a hotel should have. The rooms are clean and of good size for a suite. The pool is ok, nothing special and the box where the towels are kept could be modernized a little plus the towels should actually be renewed. Some were bleached and the color was gone. I suppose they were clean, but as raggedy as they looked you can get a wrong impression. (I recommend white towels).

Otherwise everything was fine. I think the price of mid hundred dollars is a bit high, but I assume it is because, it is so close to UCF.

3 Thank Spoily
Dear Spoily,

Thank you very much for your feedback here on Tripadvisor. I thank you for your recommendations and will make sure to discuss them with my team. We hope you choose to return to our hotel when your travels bring you back to the UCF area.

Summerville, United States
Reviewed 29 October 2013

It was a wonderful surprise to have dinner waiting for me and my staff after a long day of travel. The room was larger than to be expected, and it was nice to have a separate space from the bedroom to relax after work. Great choice for both a family trip or a work related trip. I will be returning for future stays.

2 Thank Heather L
Dear Heather L,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding your stay with us. It was a pleasure hosting you and your team. We are looking forward to our return soon.

naples
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I usually stay at the Hampton but it was full probably because of the football game. This Hilton property is more expensive and is located on a very busy city street leading to campus. The driveway to the hotel is easy to miss: it's on a corner plaza next to a Walgreens and somewhat hidden from the road. I requested early check in which they were kind enough to grant, but I had to accept a smoking room. The hallway reeked of smoke, but the room itself was well-ventilated. The suite was nice, but we had 2 other problems. The room faced the busy street I mentioned, and was very noisy with motorcycles, trucks, buses, and speeders in general. Also, at one point, a housekeeper tried to enter the room while I was inside by opening and slamming the door repeatedly against the security bar even as I was telling him to go away. I probably won't reserve here again.

Room Tip: Request a room far away from the street. When you exit the motel, go to the back driveway so you wil...
1 Thank chazb0
Dear Chaz0,

Thank you very much for your review and comments. As you mentioned, the weekend of your stay was very busy throughout the area due to a football game at UCF. I am glad we were able to accommodate your request for an early check in, unfortuantely our options were limited to the high demand. I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding my housekeeping team and will make sure to look into the situation and address it properly.

I hope you will give us another chance to provide you with the excellent costumer service we are known for.

Enjoy your travels in the meantime,

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed 26 October 2013

There for a family wedding (nearby), hotel chosen by parents of the groom ... good choice! Convenient to church, rehearsal dinner site, and reception at UCF. Breakfast was good, and the seating area was large enough for us, and other guests. As a matter of fact, we gathered in that area to visit with each other & other people who stopped by to see us. I didn't have a chance to try out the pool or the fitness center. My only difficulty was in trying to keep the room cool enough for my personal needs. Oh, and having the ice machines NOT on the first floor was a bit of an annoyance. With a full-size refrigerator, it would have been more convenient to have had ice-trays available.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Tripadvisor member,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our recent stay with us. We are delighted that your wedding party chose our hotel for your important day and happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. In addition I would like thank you for your feedback and I will make sure to take your comments into consideration and share them with my team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you back to the UCF area.

Albany, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Very nice hotel and would stay here again if we get back. Great location in Orlando. All the employees were so nice and the breakfast was just right. I loved the eggs and coffee and it's nice to get up and go down and take your time and make what you want to eat and have a great breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Dear Karen M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your wonderful comments on our team and services. We are happy to hear that we provided you with a great start to your busy day with our complimentary breakfast buffet.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.