“Excellent Stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area
Ranked #19 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This hotel is very accomodating! Loved everyting about the Homewood Suites will stay ther again.The free breakfast was always amazing and the free dinner was amazing also free dinner is served on Monday thru Thursday!

Room Tip: All rooms are great here!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Dear DarleneTrips2014,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Homewood Suites UCF. We are so happy that you found everything to your satisfaction and you were able to enjoy our ameneties during your visit. We cannot wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

One of the better Homewood Suites I have stayed at. Staff very friendly and helpful. The lady at breakfast made one of the self serve waffles for me and brought it to me at the table with all of the embellishments. Service that I have not seen at other Homewoods. Well maintained facility. Excellent fitness equipment.

Dear Jeff and AJ,

It is wonderful to read your comments and that you felt right at home with us at Homewood Suites UCF. Our team does take great pride in providing the best service to our guests and I will make sure to pass on your compliments to my breakfast team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

This is a very good hotel with great staff and good accommodations. Clean and well kept. The room are good and are comfortable. The fitness center is small but has good equipment. Trying to fill space so I can submit this survey. Good hotel you will not be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Steven Benedict P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It was wonderful to hear that my team took such good care of you. We always strive to provide our guests with the most comfortable stay and I am happy you found everything to your satisfaction.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

My husband and I were in town for his son's graduation from UCF. Stayed here due to proximity to UCF. Hotel was easy to get to from airport, and proximity to major roadways made it easy, depending on traffic, to get anywhere in Orlando. Hotel room was perfect for the two of us (we had the studio); it was clean and comfortable. The closet was a little difficult to get items in and out of, so for an extended stay or for a family, I might consider upgrading to a bigger room. The pool, fitness center, and business center were clean and maintained, but I viewed them as standard Hilton/Homewood Suites items. The only thing I noticed was that the free breakfast, for the weekend, seemed very crowded and it was difficult for the staff to keep up. While I know that is a huge benefit for anyone in choosing a hotel, plan to get there very early for a decent selection. All in all, it was a perfect place to stay for a couple days, and I would definitely stay there again for either business or pleasure travel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

Dear SaraFed,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Congratulations to your son on his recent graduation from UCF. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. The complimentary breakfast and dinner on some nights were really good. The suite was in good condition and the Hilton brand beds are always among the most comfortable I have stayed in. This is one of the closest hotels to the UCF campus.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Shelbrain13,

We enjoyed welcoming you for your trip to Orlando. Thank you very much for choosing Homewood Suites UCF and your positive feedback regarding your recent stay. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Lovely hotel very near the University of Central Florida campus. Hotel staff was second to none! Would stay here again when the need arises for events at UCF. Plenty of wonderful dining establishments within a very short drive of the hotel making it an excellent choice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear BVitas,

We are so grateful that your last minute plans lead you to our Homewood Suites at UCF. Thank you for your positive feedback and wonderful comments regarding my team. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

very clean room, bathroom and kitchen area. Huge flat screen TV (swivel). There was a DVD player, free HBO, iron, pots, pans, fridge, microwave and 2 eye stove. I was only here for the night, but was impressed with the hotel. Very close to UCF. Walgreens next door. I would stay here again. I was there for UCF moving in weekend, booked way back in May and received a UCF rate.

Room Tip: I was in room 203 which overlooked the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear MaxineS1017,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us, thank you for choosing Homewood Suites UCf Area for your trip to Orlando. We cannot wait to become your home away from home for your years to come while you are visiting the UCF area in the future.