“What a wonderful experience!!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area
Ranked #23 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 19 June 2010

Chris Machado has to be in my top 10 front desk employees. As a HHonors Diamond member, my stays reach over 200 per year, and I am keenly aware of customer service. I can rate Chris, along with every employee I came across during this stay, as ABOVE AVERAGE every single time I encountered his smiling face. Thank you for a terrific experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 June 2010

The staff during my stay was absolutely wonderful. I stayed 4 months in early 2009 for business (government). The only thing I could possibly complain about is the noise right outside my room as I was located near an elevator. On the weekends, being in Orlando, there were usually large groups of younger visitors in the hotel running around being loud. I blame the parents, not the hotel.

The breakfast was fantastic and FREE everyday for EVERYONE. Not just a crappy little continental breakfast either. Great food! Also, the welcome home "dinner" was usually pretty good too. The foods were always changing and the staff was always willing to take recommendations. Not to mention the free beer and wine! That's right. Free. Beer. And. Wine. Awesome.

I actually never used the pool but the fitness center had a couple treadmills and stationary bikes that were in good condition. The laundry service was usually pretty clean and vacant when I needed to do laundry. Would've been nice if it were free, but not a big deal.

The bed...oh man the bed. So comfortable. King size mattress basically swallowed me every single night and was probably the most comfortable thing I've ever slept on.

By the end of my stay, the staff knew me by name and treated me like family. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank 2ndgnautoxr
Reviewed 17 May 2010

The staff and facilities are hands down the best I have ever seen. I average 80 nights a year in hotels and this Homewood Suites is my favorite. Rooms are clean and very well maintained with a full size stove and refrigerator. Friendly and helpful staff goes out of their way to ensure a comfortable stay for all. There are even two clean gas grills for guests to use by the pool.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2010

Dear jdm428,

I wanted to personally thank you for your business and for your great review. Our staff really appreciates your words of compliments.

We look forward having you with us again on your next trip to Orlando-UCF area.

Best Regards,

JS

Reviewed 11 May 2010

Kudos to employees Bridgette, Migdalia, Mayra and Sherry in the dining area for the great work they do in supporting all the guests morning and evening. The breakfast and dinner items are always replenished timely. The ladies are very pleasant and always great guests with a smile and a friendly chat.

The front desk employees, Chris, Griffin and the young lady in the evening have been extremely accommodating, friendly and professional. In fact, all the employees with whom I've had contact have been outstanding.

I travel frequently on business and appreciate great hotel accommodations that are comfortable, clean, friendly and safe. The Homewood Suites on Alafaya Trail in Orlando is my favorite place to stay for long-term visits! Keep up the good work. You truly exemplify the Hilton standard!

PR, Alabama

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2010

Dear SashaTatiana01,

I wanted to personally thank you for your time to review our Homewood Suites near UCF area. We really appreciate your words of compliments about our employees and about the quality of the hotel. Thank you for your business and we look forward having you with us in the near future. Sincerely, JS.

Reviewed 4 May 2010

Thanks so much for an awesome stay. We requested a quiet room and boy did they deliver. Breakfast was great, had plenty of choices. The staff could not have been more helpful. Will without a doubt be back. Thanks again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tannedon
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2010

Dear tannedon,

Thank you very much for your review of our Homewood Suites near UCF. I'm very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our breakfast, quiet suite and had a chance to experience our helpful staff. We look forward to have you with us again in the near future.
Thank you for your business. Sincerely, JS

Reviewed 1 May 2010

As a frequent traveler to the Orlando UCF area for business, Homewood Suites-UCF feels like a home away from home. The staff goes out of their way every time to ensure my stay is very pleasant and takes away some of the pain of traveling for business.

As and example, the staff one night before a rainstorm called my room to inform me I left the back window of my rental car down to make sure the car didn't get wet or broken in to. They truly do care.

The staff, amenities and rooms are awesome. It is the only place I want to stay. My gratitude goes out to the wonderful staff.

1  Thank menloe24
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2010

Dear menloe24,

I wanted to take a moment to personally thank you for your great review and for your nice words of compliments regards to our hotel's staff. Thank you for helping me to recognize their excellent work. We are looking forward to have you with us on your next trip to UCF area. Sincerely, JS

Reviewed 29 April 2010

Staff was friendly; and went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. Meals were excellent and far exceeded regular "hotel fare" - especially loved the breakfasts! To have opportunity to strike up a game of volleyball; and throw a steak on the grill out near the pool was another nice "piece of home" offered here. Rooms were clean and everything was extremely well maintained - all looks brand new. Appreciated the free copies, faxing, and printing as well as choice of free wifi or wired Internet.

1  Thank FloridaAgBusTraveler

Dear FloridaAgBusTraveler,

Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel and high ratings you gave us. Our team very much appreciates it. It's our goal to make our guests feel like at home while they travel for business or leisure. Thank you again and please come to stay with us again. Best regards, JS.