Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
US$410
US$386
US$176
US$152
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$103
US$90
US$478
US$449
US$418
US$321
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$65
Cancelon
US$89
TripAdvisor
3,868 results
All reviewscongress parkbedroom villadowntown disneypaddock poolcarriage housemain poolbus stopartist's palettegrandstand areasprings areadvc memberspaddock grilldisney vacation clubfull kitchenold key westcommunity hallmain building
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Just like all Disney properties, this hotel is kept up beautifully. It is in a great location, and you can easily walk to downtown Disney instead of having to wait for a bus or use other transportation. We fully utilized the pool area for grilling and had a great time!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brandi2409
Reviewed 3 June 2011

My husband and I picked this resort to spend on our honeymoon! It was everything we hoped it would be. Relaxing, peaceful, beautifully landscaped. It was a dream come true. We had a one bedroom villa and it was bright and spacious. There was a large balcony that had a beautiful view of the fairways. We also found it very convenient to have a spa on grounds. The staff is the kindest we had ever encountered. They truely make your stay as pleasant as possbile. We had a great time! We are staying here again on our next trip for the week of 4th July! Can't wait!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cfeiock
Reviewed 2 June 2011

I had an enjoyable holiday staying in the Congress park section of Saratoga Springs for 2 weeks from the 14th – 28th May, I was worried after reading reviews on here that the resort would be huge but I found that no apartment was more than 5 minutes walk from reception and Turf club/Artists Palette. Then again given the size of some of the guests and unwillingness to walk even a few meters I can see how this may be a problem for them.

Pools - The resort pools were all very good, if you have kids I would suggest staying in the Grandstand section as the pool here is more child orientated with numerous water guns for the kids to spray at each other in the kids area of the pool. The Congress park pool is very nice and while having a playground nearby is more suited to adults (my kids still had a great time in this pool). The main pool was also very good with 2 slides and a hot tub, there was also a video arcade next to the pool that the children enjoyed visiting.

Restaurants - In my opinion the food served at this hotel was very poor, the Turf Club was something out of Kitchen Nightmares, when I read the menu I was surprised at some of the offerings and wondered if the given dish would work – they didn’t… If you do eat here go for a burger (not the chicken burger) which was actually quite good. Everything else that I tried here was poor, terrible Calamari, horrible chicken burger, shredded buffalo wings with blue cheese – did not work.

The Artists Palette was below average, my son enjoyed the flatbread pizza from here but the other offerings that I sampled were not very good. You can also purchase a refillable resort mug but this only allows you fizzy drinks, my family received one each as we were on the dining plan but only used the mugs on 2 occasions – this was due to not wanting to give my kids fizzy drinks all the time and also due to the locations of the soda fountains being far away from the rooms. On a plus the Pizza delivery to the room was good and the Pizza very tasty (Pizza delivery is by a different company).

Rooms -The Studio that we stayed in was of a good size, we could have done with more storage but overall I cannot complain and the room was also clean with everything in working order with a flatscreen TV (some reviews mention that they had the old style TV’s), one thing that is needed is WiFi, strange that it is not available and would be a big plus if they introduced.

Location of the resort – A great positive of this resort is being in walking distance of Downtown Disney, from Congress Park it is only a 5-7 minute walk, I had considered staying at the animal kingdom lodge but after eating at Boma there one evening and seeing the number of people from this hotel getting the bus to downtown Disney of an evening I decided that I had made the right choice. I overheard a number of the Animal Kingdom lodge guests debating if it would have been better to stay at Saratoga due to its location next to Downtown Disney and was left with the impression that the Animal Kingdom lodge may have very little to do of an evening.

Buses – Overall I found the buses to be regular for Saratoga to all parks except Magic Kingdom?? I am not sure why there always seemed to be a delay in getting a bus to or from Magic Kingdom given that this is the main park? But for all other parks the connections were good and I never had more than a 10 minute wait.

Would I recommend Saratoga – Yes, if you can get a good deal or are a vacation club member I would recommend the resort, it is good value, has OK connections and has a good location next to Downtown Disney.

Would I stay at Saratoga again – Probably not, I was on the dining plan and was therefore able to visit a number of the Disney hotels, from these visits I decided that I would stay at the Polynesian (I like the theming, pool, location and that it is on the monorail), or the Beach/Yacht club – great pool, location. Both of these hotels are more expensive than Saratoga and so it is unfair to compare but as I next plan to visit Disney in 4-5 years I would rather spend the few days that I am there staying in a better location.

On a positive I would class Saratoga as far better than the Contempory hotel which really should be demolished - the California grill was a very good restaurant and Chef Mickey’s was great for lunch but it does not take away how ugly the building is, you feel like you are staying in a 1970’s public housing block. I would also rather stay at Saratoga than Wilderness lodge which I was not impressed with when visiting Mickey’s Backyard BBQ.

If you choose Saratoga I am sure you will have a great holiday, just be aware of the pros and cons.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank markybey
Reviewed 1 June 2011

Once again, Disney proves family vacations can be enjoyable. Stayed May 21-26. Everything was done the Disney way. Clean rooms, buildings, grounds, and parks. Had a wonderful experience with one exception: The busses were exceptionally slow. Never experienced this at a Disney Property before. The wait for busses to and from this resort was exceptionally long. At times we would see two (2) busses pickup for another location before any bus for Saratoga Springs. May have been the crowds at other parks; however, we found it extremely frustrating.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank 5RoadTravelers
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We are DVC members and stayed at the Saratoga Springs for two nights in March. It was a last minute trip so we had to split our hotel stay between the Saratoga and the Wilderness Lodge Villas. We were pleasantly surprised by the Saratoga Springs, and ended up wishing we had stayed here the entire trip!

Since we were only staying for two nights, we chose a Studio room. It was definately a bit small for 4 people (two adults, two teens). A Studio is probably more appropriate for 2 adults. That said, the room was clean and well decorated. We enjoyed an excellent dinner at the Turf Club, and the quick service counter was great for breakfast and late night snacks. Plenty of seating in a nicely themed area; within walking distance of the main pool. The pool is wonderful. It has a nice slide that both kids and adults can enjoy, plenty of chairs and shady spots, and a water play area for smaller children.

I would definately recommend this hotel to my friends, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family