We were skeptical about Saratoga Springs since its not known for that Disney vibe you get staying on-site, but we were so pleasantly surprised. The photos you see online do not do it justice, it is a beautiful resort and so peaceful. It is huge with many sections very spread out. We chose "The Springs" right next to the Rock Pool, Carriage House, shop, and restaurants. It was very convenient to walk to the pool and shop, etc with our toddler.
It is very close to Downtown Disney, you can see the Downtown Disney balloon from the resort. You can take the ferry, bus, drive, or walk (though we did not try the walk). We did take the ferry and bus one night, which was obviously much slower than driving, but was a fun break from driving.
We had a studio room which was plenty for 2 adults and a toddler. We had a mini kitchen with fridge, microwave, toaster, and paper plates, towels, etc. The rooms were clean and very well set up for a family. I loved that there were lots of places to hang wet towels and swimsuits. The balcony was spacious with a very nice view. The staff is very friendly and welcomes you "home" upon your return everyday.
The Artist's Palette is quick service and the food was good and affordable. The Turf Club was good food, but a little pricey for what you got. It was sufficient for one convenient "nice" dinner, but it wouldn't be on my must return to list. The gift shop had a nice variety of souvenirs.
The rock pool was beautiful with an adult slide, a child slide, zero entry, and also a Donald Duck water play area for little ones. We had no problems getting a chair or table, it was also very clean and well maintained and there are family activities at the pool all day and evening as well as a bar next to the pool.
We would definitely stay here again, we loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Orlando, Florida