One of our favorite Disney's owned properties is Saragota Springs located just across the lake from Downtown Disney.
We enjoy the Victorian themed ambiance of the Saratoga Springs resort. This resort boasts several accommodation options which will provide your Family flexibility when traveling in a small or larger group.
We enjoy the serene walkways throughout the property along with uniquely themed Water and Pool features throughout, it was like visiting the Water Park. It's a great resort to relax, play and reconnect with Family.
There is plenty to keep the Family busy, such as Water Slides, Tennis, Pampering at the Spa, Basketball, Shuffleboard and nearby Golf. There is truly something for everyone at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Orlando, Florida