Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
US$410
US$386
US$176
US$152
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$103
US$90
US$478
US$449
US$418
US$321
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$65
Cancelon
US$89
TripAdvisor
3,868 results
All reviewscongress parkbedroom villadowntown disneypaddock poolcarriage housemain poolbus stopartist's palettegrandstand areasprings areadvc memberspaddock grilldisney vacation clubfull kitchenold key westcommunity hallmain building
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The place is beautiful and clean enough(except for bird poo on the balcony and rail), but that is where it stops. I had a simple request that I could park there 2 extra days and they made a federal case of it. I explained that I had a handicapped child with me and that Downtown Disney may have been congested because they had several lots closed off for construction. It fell on deaf ears. The staff had a snobby and uppity attitude and treated us like we were lower than dirt because we were only there for 2 nights and we were not vacation club members. We stayed 2 years ago at Fort Wilderness Cabins and got Waaayy better service. An employee of Disney that I voiced my concerns to admitted that the Cabins were "more humble." I have no problem with Disney itself, but we will never stay at Saratoga Springs again. The check in clerk made several errors when checking us in. Luckily I was able to get this corrected before we went to the parks because our Magic Bands would not have worked due to the clerks error. Also, the desk staff knew that I was having an issue and the third time I called, she answered in a fake syrupy sweet voice "Happy Birthday" how may I help you? To me this was a way of telling me where to go and how to get there. Of course, check out was quick. We stayed at Floridays for the rest of our Disney vacation for much better and much less!

2  Thank rrieder7
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Everything was great, perfect manicured grounds, Clean and spacious rooms and excellent service, The pools were great, they even had a camp fire at night to roast marshmellows and nightly movies played outdoors. Perfect place to take the family. I will be back here again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

we have been going to wdw for 25 years and been a vacation club member for 20. The personnel are not well trained or polite let alone efficient. we had problems with luggage, front desk personnel, room, phones etc etc. every time we were promised a return phone call with an issue, it never materialized. it does not surprise me that you can get a room here at the last minute as who would want to return? wdw is an incredible place, but not Saratoga springs.

Room Tip: any where but saratoga springs
4  Thank mickeymom4
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great trip. 2 bedroom 2 bath. my only wish would to have had a view of downtown Disney. Very clean and nice employees doing maintainance. Pool was nice as was everything else. A little to expensive for me but this trip was free. You cant go wrong with Disney in my opinion.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Which is not to say there is something wrong. Saratoga Springs lacks imagineering. It is spacious and bland. You might as well stay off property.
It does have a lovely lake we nicknamed Turtle Cove for all the varieties of turtles swimming in it.

• Stayed: October 2013