If you have not done a Disney holiday then you must. Expensive yes but so worth it. Disney have everything sorted, amazing resorts/hotels, awesome parks and so well organised.
Saratoga springs was a wonderful location, clean and friendly, home from home, in fact "welcome home" is what any worker will greet you with on your return from a busy day at the parks.
We stayed in a one bed deluxe which was very spacious and had all we needed, 2 TVs so my two kids were happy, big shower, corner jacuzzi bath ( we were so busy it was never used), washing machine, dryer, fridge freezer, oven, microwave and dishwasher.
Room was cleaned regularly, fresh towels and bedding.
We stayed on the ground floor of the springs which was handy and close to pool, 2 jacuzzi's and restaurant.
As we had a car we never used the courtesy buses but they always seemed regular and we never heard any complaints.
Check in was easy, no queuing, same on checking out.
Great pool with slide and entertainment for the kids. Really liked the big screen that appeared by the pool on some nights so we could all watch a film, Disney of course.
Restaurant was good, free refills for coffee and soft drinks for the kids, refills available around the pool was handy to.
Short walk to boat to Downtown Disney.
Overall we had a great holiday, there are cheaper ways to do Disney but the whole experience was top class, Disney bands worked well, fast passes are a must and the dining plan was superb.
If I have the money will definitely do this type of holiday again but will try a different themed resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LoveHolidays, bedfinder AG, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Orlando, Florida