We have just returned from Orlando .
We stayed at Disneys Saratoga springs in a one bedroom villa. we have stayed on Disney in the past and thought it was OK but Saratoga springs is special, very clean,safe and the staff could not be better.
This is by far the best place i have stayed in orlando.
Saratoga springs is a large area which is split into smaller areas , we stayed in Congress park which was across the lake from downtown disney.
if you are a keen golfer you could stop at the Grandstand which is set within a fantastic golf course.
when we go back to orlando we will be staying at Saratoga springs again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Orlando, Florida