stayed at Saratoga Springs from 5th October for 14 nights. We were a party of 3 and stayed in Congress Park in a one-bedroom apartment. Congress Park is a quiet area on the resort and has its own pool and jacuzzi area which was also an excellent place to relax (towels provided at the pool). The apartment was perfect for our needs and very well equipped. However, the apartment could have been cleaner as we found tomato ketchup on the skirting board around the breakfast bar and a some dusty areas on furniture (and this was not attended to during our stay). However, on the whole, the apartment was just what we needed. Large bathroom with spa bath and a large separate shower room, full kitchen facilities and dining table/breakfast bar, also washing machine and tumble dryer etc.
We used the Disney transport most days and we did not wait too long for any of the services to the parks. The resort is also very close to Downtown Disney - only a 10 minute walk and also boat ride every 20 minutes.
Staff were very friendly and helpful and check in and check out was very smooth.
We found the Disney Dining Plan excellent value. We did not dine at the resort (Turf Club), however we did dine at the Flying Fish (Boardwalk), Le Chef de France (Epcot), California Grill (Contemporary hotel), to mention but a few - all on the dining plan and all excellent. One thing to note is that you will need to book well in advance (i.e. at least 4- 6 months before flying as we could not book some of our choices, i.e. Cinderellas Castle at Magic Kingdom).
All in all, we had a wonderful stay and could not fault this resort at all. We will be back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Orlando, Florida