“Local Favorite”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was shown this restaurant by a local friend who is from the middle east. The owner found out I had never had lebonese food and clearly enjoyed sharing the wonderful tastes explaining each one. I loved everything they brought me to try. Very nice people and great food!

1  Thank 287533e

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We took my mom there for Mother's Day & had heard many good things about the restaurant. The service was great & so friendly. I loved the mezze platters available & the vegetarian variety. They also had the shisha pipes a good variety of alcoholic digestives. I would defiantly go back.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I wish I could rate 0 stars. First I was told on the phone that there was a belly dancer show at 8:00pm. I left the restaurant at 10:00pm and the dancer never showed up. I took my family there for the entertainment as well as for the food. The Pita was good actually it was the only thing that we were able to eat. I ordered a baked Kibbeah that tasted horrible and looked like a brownie with meat. My husband had mixed grilled the chicken was fine but the meat was bad. My mom had a Mashahi Inab which smelled bad and she could not eat it. And lastly, my brother order Sharma which he was able to eat at least half of it. My experience was horrible, as the restaurant advertises they have a belly dance show and live music, which they don't. Food was expensive and not worth it....

1  Thank Karla R
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We had an outstanding meal at Cedars the first night we stayed in Orlando, and actually went back again the next night! We shared at our table all the Lebanese "staples" -- hummus, baba ganoush, grape leaves and tabouleh -- with pickled turnips and olives as well, and enjoyed all of it. The baba ganoush was especially good. Some of our group had kibbe nayah, which they said was excellent. I had a glass of Ksara wine -- a Lebanese winery -- which was great. Mixed grill -- chicken, lamb and kafta -- was also shared by our party, and all of it was expertly seasoned and cooked. The staff was friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere promotes a leisurely and enjoyable meal. I will certainly go back to Cedars every time I am in the Orlando area!

1  Thank Pegali
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

After walking long way i finaly found
Cedars lebanese restaurant
The appetizers were so good
The meal bmiya. ( okra) and rice
Also not bad
Ending by mint tea
I do not know if i will be back

2  Thank bnghanem