“Middle Eastern Delight”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Must enjoy or willing to try ethnic food.
Portions of food was plentiful.
Atmosphere was nice, Tables fill quickly on a Saturday night.
One must enjoy spices, if you are not use to this type of fare.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I have dined at Cedars many times for lunch and dinner. I always enjoy the food and service. My dinner last evening was wonderful! Excellent Lebanese wine. Wonderful food!! Amazing service! When I visit Orlando Cedars is always on my list as a must!

Enjoy!!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was shown this restaurant by a local friend who is from the middle east. The owner found out I had never had lebonese food and clearly enjoyed sharing the wonderful tastes explaining each one. I loved everything they brought me to try. Very nice people and great food!

1  Thank 287533e
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We took my mom there for Mother's Day & had heard many good things about the restaurant. The service was great & so friendly. I loved the mezze platters available & the vegetarian variety. They also had the shisha pipes a good variety of alcoholic digestives. I would defiantly go back.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I wish I could rate 0 stars. First I was told on the phone that there was a belly dancer show at 8:00pm. I left the restaurant at 10:00pm and the dancer never showed up. I took my family there for the entertainment as well as for the food. The Pita was good actually it was the only thing that we were able to eat. I ordered a baked Kibbeah that tasted horrible and looked like a brownie with meat. My husband had mixed grilled the chicken was fine but the meat was bad. My mom had a Mashahi Inab which smelled bad and she could not eat it. And lastly, my brother order Sharma which he was able to eat at least half of it. My experience was horrible, as the restaurant advertises they have a belly dance show and live music, which they don't. Food was expensive and not worth it....

1  Thank Karla R