I wanted to say this 6 day stay in Florida over Halloween week was quite a treat. The property is secluded off a windy road from the main Buena Vista Rd that takes you to the theme parks. Lovely property with 6 towers surrounding a serene lake with a fountain. Pool areas are great, you can take you pick of 5 different pools with different themes.
The room was very spacious and beautiful. Kitchen area was nice, but never utilized that part of the room. Coming back to the room after a long day of walking the sights and sounds of the area was always a treat. The jacuzzi tub helped me unwind and relax.
I was surprised there was no maid service here, but after reading the reviews I do see this is more of a Time Share property vs. hotel. That was A-okay with me though as I got a good package deal. For what I paid this property was wonderful and I would return again in a heartbeat. Also if the Time Share part of the stay sounds intimidating, just do what I did and ask the front desk at check to put you on a "Do not solicit" list for Time Shares at Bonnet Creek. They gladly obliged and I heard nothing from anyone about attending a time share meeting etc the whole stay there.
Would highly recommend to either families or couples / friends traveling together. Great stay all around!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Hotel
- Wyndham Orlando
- Fairfield Orlando At Bonnet Creek Resort
- Bonnet Creek Resort Orlando
- Orlando Wyndham
- Fairfield Bonnet Creek
- Bonnett Creek Resort
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort Orlando, Florida