One quick note, some of the comments I see here are ratings for the hotel, not the timeshare resort. The extra fees for parking and internet are not applicable for timeshare visitors.
Overall this is one of the better timeshares we have visited in the area. It has to be one of the closest resorts to the major Disney attractions. Every park we visited took less than 10 minutes to hit the parking lot.
Speaking of parking, that is the only major issue we found at the Bonnet Creek Resort. The number of available parking spaces is extremely small for a resort this size. We are visiting in a semi off season during early December and parking is at a premium. During high season it would be next to impossible to find a parking space after 8:00 pm.
The grounds of the resort are well maintained and there is a lot to offer to people of all ages. We are staying in Tower 5 and it has a small lazy river behind it. Other pool areas have slides, bars, and other entertainment options.
Short of staying in a Disney timeshare, this place is the best.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Hotel
- Wyndham Orlando
- Fairfield Orlando At Bonnet Creek Resort
- Bonnet Creek Resort Orlando
- Orlando Wyndham
- Fairfield Bonnet Creek
- Bonnett Creek Resort
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort Orlando, Florida