We stayed here while my fiancé was attending a Disney Conference. My fiancé and I arrived at separate times, and the shuttle dropped me off at the wrong building--be sure you specify between the time share and the hotel. The bellhops graciously drove me by golf cart over to the hotel side, where my fiancé met me with a cocktail that cost more than the supplies to make a dozen drinks. I think like $12 for a pineapple vodka. They do have happy hour and half price drinks and snacks, so that was nice. Our room was fine--looked out onto a wall, over which you could just barely see the pool. Avoid 3rd floor rooms if you can, the view is less than fantastic--but his work was paying for it so no complaints here!
While my fiancé was away at his conference, I got to while away the days by the wonderful pool! Take advantage of their stupidly priced but incredibly tasty adult popsicles. I had a blueberry mojito pop--RUM! In a popsicle! What a wonderful world we live in. Breakfast buffet was delightful, and the running path around the pools was a nice start to my mornings. The free shuttle to the parks and other Disney hotel was very nice for meeting up with the man at the end of his class days.
My one main complaint--NO MICROWAVES. Not a one for guests in the entire darn hotel. Whose lame idea was that?? I understand it's to fleece as much money from guests as possible by preventing you from warming up leftovers, thereby making you eat in their restaurants more, but whatever. I can eat cold leftovers, so there. I also found the sales pitches for time shares to be pretty annoying, but they're easy enough to avoid. You can buy tickets to any of the parks right at the concierge, and they can arrange a shuttle to Universal Parks for a pretty small fee.
Other than the lack of microwaves and the sales pitches, our stay was nice! Would stay here again on someone else's dime!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Hotel
- Wyndham Orlando
- Fairfield Orlando At Bonnet Creek Resort
- Bonnet Creek Resort Orlando
- Orlando Wyndham
- Fairfield Bonnet Creek
- Bonnett Creek Resort
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort Orlando, Florida